Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Teamxbox has posted a new NCAA Football 10 video that shows off their Teambuilder custom team. You can also check out some more details on their screenshots page.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 yanek27 @ 05/21/09 11:13 PM
I am shocked how big the logo looks on the helmet. I just hope this is not the case with circle logos since both team xbox and ea sports are circles which fill up the entire 256 x 256 png. Since we have to fit the logo in a square, I would like to see one done without a circle. Pretty excited. Fields look pretty sweet too, esp with the school buses.

# 42 Watson @ 05/21/09 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
CAT fans. I have a which seems to be sarcastic question, but I am being sincere. Why do you care about creating a team? To me it's like fonts...Not a feature. IDK I guess it depends how creative you can be....

when i was a kid (hell i still am yall) but there was a summer where it rained for 8 straight days (a LONG time when you at that age). my and freinds were bored...one day one came home with NCAA 03 i beleive. we all got in a fight over who can be LSU so we just made a team and had a tournament day in and day out till it stopped raining...and then when it stopped, we spent everynight downing Dr.Pepper to keep a buzz (we were 10-ish. back off)

And now with Teambuilder+OD we can do it again, re-live memories even through 3 of us moved away. we still have the same teams too

so yea

ROLL ON THUNDER!

# 43 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
CAT fans. I have a which seems to be sarcastic question, but I am being sincere. Why do you care about creating a team? To me it's like fonts...Not a feature. IDK I guess it depends how creative you can be....
some of us went to schools outside of FBS, some of us went to schools with no football programs, and some us just didn't go to school

# 44 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Plus, can we edit the color of the logo or is it whatever we have as the original logo? What i mean is that if i make a text logo that has silver letters so i can put that on the front of the jersey, then can i edit it to be green for the road uni? Same thing for the helmet. If i got a gold helmet and want a maroon logo then my secondary helmet to be maroon with a gold logo do i gotta make them 2 different logos or can i edit the color? Its really going to limit what i do for logos if i cant. I'll show some pics of what i mean.

Notice the 1st 2 pics how the font is different colors, the 3rd & 4th pics how the H on the helmet is a different color (theres also text on the front of the uni so thatd be 3 logos). Also wish we could give team color socks and if you notice the green team in these pics has a Cougar logo on their helmet, an M logo on their pants, and Cougars written across their chest. They really need to add a text box because thats 3 logos going by the way they have it now so i couldnt make those uni's.
I know what you mean, but i don't think it's gonna be possible that's why i'm holding out hope for a textbox. if we don't get the textbox what I plan on doing is outlining my text logos in two different colors. for instance for the Boston University team i'm making. I'll have the text in white outlined in black and again outlined in red. so on the red home jersey the red will blend in and on the white away jersey the letters will stand out more because they have both a red and black outline.

# 45 texbuk84 @ 05/22/09 05:14 AM
i'm ah looking and i'm ah liking.

# 46 mistershadez @ 05/22/09 05:26 AM
I wouldn't give up on the textbox just yet. If it's there for the Endzone, then there's got to be a way to include it for the jerseys.

# 47 marcoyk @ 05/22/09 07:19 AM
haven't watched the video yet but apparently it looks good. the pictures are lookin nice.

# 48 marcoyk @ 05/22/09 11:55 AM
the video isn't working for me. it's colors are wrong... like thermal

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.