Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 PolkaDot @ 05/29/09 11:49 PM
The red circle does not bother me . . . On the other hand, how has no one mentioned how awfully hideous Sanchez's feet look. He looks like Sonic the Hedgehog the way he takes 10 steps to move 1 yard *barf animation*

# 62 Valdarez @ 05/29/09 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Damn, I guess I'm the only person in the world that likes the red dot. Doesn't anyone want to be able to play as the safety and be able to track the ball to make a pick besides me?
I cant take it or leave it. Not realistic, but it's a video game, so I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing either. I tend to like extra feedback whenever possible. I'm willing to bet you can toggle it off, since EA has been big on configuration this release.

# 63 Stroehms @ 05/29/09 11:55 PM
Remember guys, it's our game and we can do what we want. So I am going to turn off the red circle and choose not to play the Seahawks with their weird jerseys.

# 64 kjcheezhead @ 05/30/09 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testarossa28
wow i noticed the Sonic feet also which makes me wonder where tails is at.....

Lol, wait till you see Peyton Mannings "happy feet"

# 65 4solo @ 05/30/09 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testarossa28
K let's talk about THIS video guys not 2k or whatever. I like that we are seeing some of the weather. I think it looked just about the same as last year. But like somebody said earlier....a pass floated over a linebacker's head! Holy eff! That's good to see. Tho the pro-tak didnot look too good. At one point the jets defender morphs through the seahawks guy trying to tackle him...is that right or am I going blind? Again let's not get too crazy it was only like 50 seconds of gameplay vid..I would love to see a full game vid uncut or at least a quarter to get a better feel for pro-tak and such....ahhhhh E3 days away....
Yea but i looked at it again and saw the linebacker was usercontrolled so the verdict is still out on that one.

# 66 TJdaSportsGuy @ 05/30/09 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroehmerbasebal
Remember guys, it's our game and we can do what we want. So I am going to turn off the red circle and choose not to play the Seahawks with their weird jerseys.
Who the hell do you think you are, typing an intelligent and thoughtful post in this thread?

# 67 carolina_boi @ 05/30/09 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Who the hell do you think you are, typing an intelligent and thoughtful post in this thread?
lmao

# 68 TreyIM2 @ 05/30/09 12:06 AM
Man, it still amazes me how 2K5 seems to pop up, even at this point.

# 69 TreyIM2 @ 05/30/09 12:08 AM
Also, I'll put money down that the bullseye deal IS a toggle option. Makes NO sense for it not to be after Madden NEVER having it before. Hell, it may NOT even make the final product, for that matter.

# 70 kbigmike2121 @ 05/30/09 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
That huge red ball landing circle is hideous... what... were... they... thinking?
Don't worry about that red circle thing. I'm sure you can turn it off since you can customize just about anything.

# 71 kjcheezhead @ 05/30/09 12:21 AM
I wouldnt be too sure if it will able to be turned off. It has always been there, just no where near this noticable. Maybe they should go back to this one, it functions but not quite so noticable...

[doHTML]

[/doHTML]

# 72 Marino @ 05/30/09 12:23 AM
Andre Brown...

That is all.

# 73 Vikes1 @ 05/30/09 12:53 AM
I agree with others...that theres a decent chance the big red circle will come with an on/off option.

With all the icons being off by default this year, it wouldn't make much sense not to be able to turn that circle off imo.

# 74 Thirty3 Degrees @ 05/30/09 01:20 AM
Nicks looked high as hell. LOL.

ROFL @ the pass rush. Sanchez had all day.

# 75 lint @ 05/30/09 01:29 AM
Fitting to see the seahawks go with a subpar uniform for their subpar coaching staff... mainly just Greg Knapp.

Seahawks prepare for a crap ton of 3 and outs.

# 76 Rback21 @ 05/30/09 01:38 AM
I liked the footprints in the snow-better than last year's...maybe a good indication of some nice field degradation.

# 77 texbuk84 @ 05/30/09 01:57 AM
great feed.

# 78 lgxjames @ 05/30/09 02:43 AM
looks good

# 79 MattIntellect @ 05/30/09 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
THANK YOU THANK YOU AND ONE MORE TIME THANK YOU !!!!.

I have felt this way for a long time, and with all this talk about how madden 10 is going to improve I cant see it with this engine.

Now Madden 10 does have improvements, but for some reason the animations are just bad on this engine. This is where I feel they can never get it right using this engine. Its a horrible engine for animations, and the only way they can get it better is by getting a whole new engine.

Man I'm so glad someone else feels the same way I do about the engine. The animations on the last gen madden just looked so much better.
You must not know that Madden runs on several "engines" that are updated yearly. Read this:
http://www.operationsports.com/Ian_C...-a-new-engine/

# 80 thmst30 @ 05/30/09 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
You must not know that Madden runs on several "engines" that are updated yearly. Read this:
http://www.operationsports.com/Ian_C...-a-new-engine/
I was just about to post that blog link as well.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.