Home
News Post

The NBA Finals get underway tonight at the Staples Center in Los Angeles as the Los Angeles Lakers begin their quest for a 15th NBA championship by hosting the Orlando Magic, a franchise making just its second trip to the Finals and still seeking its first title.

In anticipation of this year’s Finals, we here at Operation Sports decided to simulate the championship series using NBA 2K9 and NBA Live 09 (sorry NBA 09 fans). Yesterday, Bryan Estrella brought you the 2K9 simulation, which saw the Magic win the series 4-1. Today it’s my turn to do the prognosticating, courtesy of Live 09. In honor of the occasion, I’m decked out head to toe in Adidas gear and I have a pail full of Sprite beside me. So depending on what you think of Live 09, you may want to get your bookie on the phone (via T-mobile, of course).

Read More - NBA Live 09 Finals Simulation

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 duke776 @ 06/04/09 01:39 PM
I hope Bynum "cleanly rejects Howard as he attempts a monster dunk", so you(or whoever wrote the article, it doesn't say) will eat your addidas hat. Glad the Magic won in both simulations though.

# 2 stlstudios189 @ 06/04/09 01:55 PM
a 7 game series is unlikly

# 3 texasgmr @ 06/04/09 02:04 PM
Good stuff guys. I don't think the series will go seven though.

# 4 H to the Oza @ 06/05/09 04:38 AM
if tonight is any indication, this will be a short series

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.