Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check the EBGames page, right here. Per NCAA Strategies Twitter page.

Quote:
"Reserve Madden NFL 10 and receive the GameStop exclusive Super Bowl XLIII rematch demo with full length quarters. The demo will feature four 5-minute quarters between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. Available for online and in-store customers while supplies last."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 maddenps2 @ 06/16/09 12:39 PM
So ea is actually giving us a decent demo time like they used to do. I hate most recent sports demos. Alot of them give you 1 minute qtrs.

# 22 PlatooN @ 06/16/09 12:39 PM
well then.... Sweet!! i was hoping for 4 - 5 min quarters!......

# 23 thudias @ 06/16/09 12:50 PM
5 minute demo..wow I hope accel clock is in the demo..

# 24 boooey @ 06/16/09 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
If you're buying the game anyway why would you need the demo? I guess I am one of those weird people that looks at a demo as a way to decide if you want the game in the first place.
exactly... just give out the demo free already.
just another attempt to squeeze more $$$ out of us

# 25 Golden28 @ 06/16/09 12:52 PM
It says it is GameStop exclusive.

Does this mean that normal mortals who just get the demo off of Xbox Live or Playstation network will not be getting this four 5 minute qtr demo at all, or does it just mean those that pre-order from GameStop will be getting it earlier?

# 26 RedZoneD25 @ 06/16/09 12:53 PM
typically exclusive means...cant get it anywhere else..

# 27 ShimSham @ 06/16/09 12:53 PM
By the way for those not sure, Gamestop and EBGames are the exact same company. The same stuff applies to EBGames.

# 28 twenty3 @ 06/16/09 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
5 minute demo..wow I hope accel clock is in the demo..
I would assume it is...thats the only way it could be 4 5 min quarters.

# 29 Golden28 @ 06/16/09 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
typically exclusive means...cant get it anywhere else..
This is what I thought. So what exactly are the rest of the world who don't pre-order going to get?

2 x 2 minute quarters?

I ask as I don't reside in the US so I am stuck with whatever they put out for free.

# 30 Brandwin @ 06/16/09 12:58 PM
Quote:
If you're buying the game anyway why would you need the demo? I guess I am one of those weird people that looks at a demo as a way to decide if you want the game in the first place.
I feel that way for games I am on the fence about. i get a chance to check it out and see what I think.

Now demos for games I want and know I am going to buy, I look at it as a chance to get an early taste before it releases.

# 31 Broncos86 @ 06/16/09 12:59 PM
Quote:
If I was given a free chance to check out PRO-TAK and the game mechanics before the game released, I'd take it. Satisfies the hunger a bit.

# 32 Brandwin @ 06/16/09 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
How is it an attempt to squeeze more money out of us? please explain that one to me.

# 33 mars85042 @ 06/16/09 01:03 PM
Reserve Madden NFL 10 and receive the GameStop exclusive Super Bowl XLIII rematch demo with full length quarters. The demo will feature four 5-minute quarters between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. Available for online and in-store customers while supplies last.

Online / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code and download instructions will be email beginning in late July.

Store Customers: A rave card containing a code and download instructions will be available in store beginning in late July.

# 34 CM Hooe @ 06/16/09 01:03 PM
Looking forward to information about how I might get this demo, given that I reserved my copy way back in early April.

I like the idea of a demo that's essentially going to be a full game (in terms of the length of time of the game), though.

# 35 green94 @ 06/16/09 01:07 PM
Just reiterates the confidence this team has with their product. Personally, I love it.

# 36 Broncos86 @ 06/16/09 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars85042
Reserve Madden NFL 10 and receive the GameStop exclusive Super Bowl XLIII rematch demo with full length quarters. The demo will feature four 5-minute quarters between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. Available for online and in-store customers while supplies last.

Online / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code and download instructions will be email beginning in late July.

Store Customers: A rave card containing a code and download instructions will be available in store beginning in late July.
Hot. Danke, sir.

# 37 tonedeaf @ 06/16/09 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
How are they squeezing more money out of us? Either way your paying $60 whether you reserve it or not.

# 38 SageInfinite @ 06/16/09 01:16 PM
Can't wait to try this demo. The only bad thing is it gives people on here more time to find things to complain about.

# 39 Brandwin @ 06/16/09 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Can't wait to try this demo. The only bad thing is it gives people on here more time to find things to complain about.
I can't wait to see those threads. I am all for complaining about something, but some people go overboard with it.

# 40 marshallfever @ 06/16/09 01:21 PM
This is how demo's should be. This gives us more of a feel of the game ten a lousey 1 min qauter demo does

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.