Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the exclusive peek at the Madden NFL 10 intro video, at Gamestop.

Quote:
"To kick off, pardon the pun, our Madden Mondays, which will bring you updates and sneak peeks every Monday leading up to the August 14 release of Madden NFL 10, we are pleased to bring you two exclusives: the first look at the intro video you'll see when you pop in your Madden NFL 10 disk, and a guest column from Madden NFL 10 Art Director Michael Young. Enjoy."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TheRunAndShoot @ 06/22/09 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Don't like it. I do like the game footage. But too melodramatic.

Doesn't even touch the 08 Intro.
Agreed I liked the 06 (X360) intro the most. 08 is a close 2nd

# 62 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/22/09 08:35 PM
Very good video there. Can't wait for the game. Only less then 2 months left to go before madden comes out.

# 63 MattIntellect @ 06/22/09 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
im with you madden 08 was great
You meant the Madden 08 intro was great. Trust me, Madden 08 is no where near great.

# 64 matt8204 @ 06/22/09 09:11 PM
Awesome intro.

# 65 TheSaint92 @ 06/22/09 09:17 PM
The intro doesn't really do much for me. It's pretty good but not great. I'm more interested in the game. The Madden 08 intro tho, made me wanna hit stick my tv.

# 66 matt8204 @ 06/22/09 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint92
The intro doesn't really do much for me. It's pretty good but not great. I'm more interested in the game. The Madden 08 intro tho, made me wanna hit stick my tv.
The song that was played over the highlights put that one over the top for me. Epic music!

# 67 Glorious Arc @ 06/22/09 09:55 PM
Is was good but this video was really "weak" in all senses of the word. The music and troy's voice just dont get you pumped for football. It was really smooth and that makes it a pretty good "review of super bowl" but its nothing I would want to hear and see for Madden football.

# 68 Mofficial @ 06/22/09 10:20 PM
meh.... very meh.... this is a fairly big disappointment. Not only am i disappointed in the fact that they decided to release the intro before the game even came out, im also disappointed in the video itself because of how weak it was. It was simply Larry vs Troy and seemed to be an intro to a NFL films special of the two rather than an intro to madden. It did not capture the real feel of NFL football.

I really hope EA creates another one that is more like 08's. That was perfect IMO. It crossed over between real footage and gameplay footage which I think is absolute genius. Then the music was epic in all senses. The sound got you pumped. It was in-your-face football and showed the intensity.

Ian if you read this can you please have whoever is in charge of this redo it. Or could you have multiple intros like you guys did in last gen?

# 69 murdamann10 @ 06/22/09 10:30 PM
looked like something i would see on espn classic. well, at least now when i get the game i can skip through the beggining now

# 70 nightcreeper @ 06/22/09 10:33 PM
cool but not better than 08's

# 71 DubTrey1 @ 06/22/09 11:12 PM
How are you not ready for some football after seeing that?? AHH !!! that was awesome.!!! Loved it.

# 72 gametime000 @ 06/22/09 11:12 PM
wow intense video nice to see they put one back in after missing out last year

# 73 droopizzle34 @ 06/23/09 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofficial
meh.... very meh.... this is a fairly big disappointment. Not only am i disappointed in the fact that they decided to release the intro before the game even came out, im also disappointed in the video itself because of how weak it was. It was simply Larry vs Troy and seemed to be an intro to a NFL films special of the two rather than an intro to madden. It did not capture the real feel of NFL football.

I really hope EA creates another one that is more like 08's. That was perfect IMO. It crossed over between real footage and gameplay footage which I think is absolute genius. Then the music was epic in all senses. The sound got you pumped. It was in-your-face football and showed the intensity.

Ian if you read this can you please have whoever is in charge of this redo it. Or could you have multiple intros like you guys did in last gen?
tough crowd man...tough crowd

# 74 adembroski @ 06/23/09 04:17 AM
Having re-analized the '08 video, which always had something about it that I didn't like and I could never put my finger on it, I think I have decided I like this one better except for it's one fatal flaw.

It's too short. The end seems very abrupt. I still like it better than 08.

Don't get me wrong, '08 was inspirational and really drew you in, but the thing I hated about it- The Damned Madden 08 footage! It just seemed VERY out of place and always rubbed me wrong for some reason.

So, yeah, this one takes second place in my book (Luda still #1).

# 75 R9NALD9 @ 06/23/09 09:27 AM
Very nice, I'm impressed! Though it's nowhere near as cool as the 08 intro unfortunately. I loved Dawkins pumping up and all the big hits they showed in the 08 intro.

I loved the 10 intro, but as I'm not a cardinals, pittsburgh, troy or larry fan it's not as exceptional for me as some other people. But I must give credit where credit is due, awesome job Ian! At least it's not the stupid 09 intro.

# 76 marcoyk @ 06/23/09 02:28 PM
Ehh, I'm not really a big fan. It looked pretty cool but i thought it was more about Larry vs. Troy in the Super Bowl than Madden 10. It doesn't really matter to me though because I usually only watch it the first time I play the game.

# 77 Danimal @ 06/23/09 02:34 PM
I could care less to be honest with you.

But I still think a cool idea would of for it to play randomly selected saved replays, it would of given another use to saved replays.

# 78 skudplayr @ 06/23/09 03:44 PM
I like the music alot. I hate both of those teams but it certainly made me want to play football.

# 79 Netherscourge @ 06/23/09 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenAddicto
great video, but I only care about the game.

Agreed.

That video sells the NFL itself, NOT Madden 10...

There's nothing "Madden" about that video.

# 80 Cj7298419 @ 06/23/09 04:20 PM
I agree with those that said Madden 08's intro is still the best.

"Do you feel that, do you feel what's about to happen on this field man?!"

Gosh i wanna go hit somebody right now!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.