Home
NHL 2K10 News Post

2K Sports just sent us this hi res screenshot from NHL 2K10.

NHL 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 2K10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 CarryTheWeight @ 07/22/09 04:36 PM
Call me batty but I don't see any difference between the comparison photos and the screenshot. Nothing looks severely washed out IMO.

As for the player models, they look very similar to 2K9's graphics in this shot but with a lot more detail and proportion. Faces aren't all that different either but who knows what everything will look like up close. I seriously hope more screens and a fact sheet are on the way tonight...

# 42 VeNOM2099 @ 07/22/09 05:00 PM
Actually, Bobby Orr scored a goal in the same way. And just last year, Danny Heatly scored a goal like it as well. Let's not act like it can't be done, people.

Not taking away anything from Ovi, that goal was spectacular! But it could be done by others in the NHL. The problem, as many stated, would be if this type of animation would happen every game. If it's a one in every 15-20 games, that's cool. And as long as their's different kind of possible variations (left rotation, right rotation, on butt, forhand, backhand, etc).

# 43 onlybygrace @ 07/22/09 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM2099
Actually, Bobby Orr scored a goal in the same way. And just last year, Danny Heatly scored a goal like it as well. Let's not act like it can't be done, people.

Not taking away anything from Ovi, that goal was spectacular! But it could be done by others in the NHL. The problem, as many stated, would be if this type of animation would happen every game. If it's a one in every 15-20 games, that's cool. And as long as their's different kind of possible variations (left rotation, right rotation, on butt, forhand, backhand, etc).

# 44 onlybygrace @ 07/22/09 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Yeah because I'd love to see the AI score unbelievable goals that generally happen once a year if that every 15 to 20 games. Knowing 2k I'd hazard it'll prolly happen more than that quite honestly.
Yeah...some sort of dial-a-deke or something.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.