Home
Madden 2010 News Post

MaddenTips have made the Madden NFL 10 Playbooks & Diagrams available now, for free download. This eBook file includes all 32 Team Playbooks as well as the scheme specific & defensive books.

http://www.maddentips.com/pc (PC)

http://www.maddentips.com/mac (Mac)

Enjoy!

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 kcq71 @ 08/06/09 08:23 AM
Pats have a great playbook

# 22 djKianoosh @ 08/06/09 09:03 AM
if you are pass-happy, check out the Eagles pb. good stuff in there

# 23 jonesha2000 @ 08/06/09 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcq71
Pats have a great playbook
If you like their playbook check out Denver playbook. I also checked Indy, Carolina, Saints, and Run and Gun...all of these playbooks are dope. There is no reason for someone to get bored with one or two playbooks. I'm glad they put in a lot of new plays and brought back some old formations.

# 24 AP-AD-28 @ 08/06/09 09:38 AM
Who do you think has the best playbook for running?

# 25 jonesha2000 @ 08/06/09 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP-AD-28
Who do you think has the best playbook for running?
To be honest you can use any of those playbooks listed in my post(including the Pats). They all have great running plays and formations but also have good passing plays in case you are in a jam at the end of the game.

# 26 Cryolemon @ 08/06/09 10:35 AM
Looks like wildcat is only in certain playbooks, which is good, but the Jets should have some wildcat plays, they ran it with Brad Smith last year.

# 27 Netherscourge @ 08/06/09 10:51 AM
When I click that link - I see an .exe file.

Not that I think anyone here is up to no good, but I think it would be a better idea to just release a .pdf or .jpeg or some other read-only file with the plays in it.

.exe's have a nasty habit of having viruses and trojans and other nasty things in them lately...

# 28 FOREST007 @ 08/06/09 10:56 AM
i think imma rock w/ the eagles when i get more speed...indy until then

# 29 djKianoosh @ 08/06/09 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge

Not that I think anyone here is up to no good, but I think it would be a better idea to just release a .pdf or .jpeg or some other read-only file with the plays in it.

.exe's have a nasty habit of having viruses and trojans and other nasty things in them lately...
i hear that.. but VG is a known name in the community and they are good. the files check out fine. no viruses or malware.

# 30 ShopMaster @ 08/06/09 11:52 AM
Quote:

You should be good. I think they release them that way so people can't easily copy their playbooks and other products. They have been doing this for years and is a trusted source.

I need to find a defensive playbook.

# 31 ronald mac @ 08/06/09 12:34 PM
Thank You!

# 32 Obelysk @ 08/06/09 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Details
Pretty sure they're not.
They are in there, I know there are some that have 3 Wrs running a streak with the TE running a Post. if they are not in the list than they must be in the final copy, notice how the Goal line formation is not there? I am more than positive it will be in the final playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
Anyone found some cool trick plays or special formations?

They have said the Ravens Stacked formation (where they move the LT to the other side much like the wildcat) is in there, anyone know if its the jumbo formation or its a sub package?

Any cool, defensive plays?

what teams have interesting wilcat plats, miami obviously has the most, the eagles ones are cool.
I was also looking for that formation as well, I thought that they lined up the FB towards the left side and move the TE to the "weak side" and flipped the LT with the TE. I see 2 that look similar but they have the FB and TE lined up on the "strong side" may be I am wrong. Also where is the freaking 1-4-6 that LBrulez talked about?

Quote:

I created a restore point before I ran the executable just in case but I hear that the source is trust worthy and so far I have noticed nothing wrong with my PC.

# 33 Cutler2Hester23 @ 08/06/09 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
i seen the flea flicker the WR Resverse which is called jet sweep wr double pass

the only thing i cant seem to find unless i missed it someone can any1 tell me what play book has the HB Pass i looked at SD and nothing

so i am cerious if any1 seen it thanks
Wow I just saw it too. Can't remember what PB tho. I think it was the browns or some random team like that.

Where was the reverse?

# 34 Cutler2Hester23 @ 08/06/09 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopMaster
You should be good. I think they release them that way so people can't easily copy their playbooks and other products. They have been doing this for years and is a trusted source.

I need to find a defensive playbook.
Jets DPB is head over heels the best looking I've seen. Tons of balance.

# 35 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/06/09 01:24 PM
Props!!!!! Time to check out my Colts.

# 36 LionsFanNJ @ 08/06/09 01:37 PM
Lions fade. aka Megatron do deep.

# 37 Cutler2Hester23 @ 08/06/09 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Lions fade. aka Megatron do deep.
lol, hopefully that isn't as effective as it is in real life.

# 38 cheapargentina @ 08/06/09 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
i seen the flea flicker the WR Resverse which is called jet sweep wr double pass

the only thing i cant seem to find unless i missed it someone can any1 tell me what play book has the HB Pass i looked at SD and nothing

so i am cerious if any1 seen it thanks
i dont get why they dont give us the HB pass

btw its in the dolphins nd lions pb

# 39 cheapargentina @ 08/06/09 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelysk
where is the Ravens new 1-4-6 defense? I can't find it. Also how come there are no more of the fullhouse plays with just 1 WR?
really dide they take out all of the fullhouse formations except for normal wide and normal?

# 40 Obelysk @ 08/06/09 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
really dide they take out all of the fullhouse formations except for normal wide and normal?
yeah there are only like 3-4 plays from that formation left in the Fullhouse formation the other plays are normal and wide.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.