Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Jano @ 08/28/09 09:15 PM
To the devs, did you guys incorparate arm length in the game this year?

Because KG just looked so lengthy in the vid like he does in real life. And so does Rondo who has long arms too if you guys did that's great even more player authenticity.

This is something I think people will definitely notice when playing because it makes each player look unique.

# 42 Ermolli @ 08/28/09 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
Another good and bad thing for me. Love the arena specific PA lines, hate the voice that does them for NBA Live.
I meant the specific ones, the other are

# 43 Manbearpig @ 08/28/09 09:23 PM
hey its not traveling its a CRAB DRIBBLE, now thats authenticity

# 44 bls @ 08/28/09 09:24 PM
Great vid. Still notice some slight issues with the out of bounds not registering. And the Lebron layup at the end, you guys need to make the transitions more smooth. Still looks like a travel.

And hopefully the cut scenes like Lebron on the ground after he went back up for the put back after the rebound at the end are gone as well. That scene is not needed, game play should flow seamlessly.

# 45 RayAllen20 @ 08/28/09 09:28 PM
Cmon people help out a fellow OSer by posting it on YouTube

# 46 krazyboy225 @ 08/28/09 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
Great vid. Still notice some slight issues with the out of bounds not registering. And the Lebron layup at the end, you guys need to make the transitions more smooth. Still looks like a travel.

And hopefully the cut scenes like Lebron on the ground after he went back up for the put back after the rebound at the end are gone as well. That scene is not needed, game play should flow seamlessly.
That wasnt a cut scene look closely right after the layup lebron began to drop then we see a closeup of him on the floor. So that was all gameplay just a close up..... Btw Rayallen20 it is a youtube video.

# 47 bateman11 @ 08/28/09 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
Why would they be gone?

I like them. They happen in a real life broadcast, it adds to the authenticity.

# 48 marcoyk @ 08/28/09 09:29 PM
KG's dunk was awesome! But Marv Albert mis-called the "his foot was on the line" call. He was a foot or so in front of the line. I really liked the rest of the video though.

# 49 navyboy09 @ 08/28/09 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLyGuY JuSa3
NICE!
damn they actually got paul pierce jumper right and its ugly as hell like it should be........
when i first read your post i laughed my a** off cause it's so true.

# 50 ExtremeGamer @ 08/28/09 09:31 PM
I'm obviously alone in this, but coming from someone who really enjoyed Live 09, to me, Live 10 is looking more of the same. Herky jerky run and gun play, animations still seem pretty stiff, and the game just has no flow.

Shame too, hopefully the demo changes my feeling.

# 51 Rocboyz101 @ 08/28/09 09:33 PM
enjoyed live 09? wow. lol

# 52 bateman11 @ 08/28/09 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
enjoyed live 09? wow. lol
You act like it was a bad game...

# 53 RayAllen20 @ 08/28/09 09:35 PM
Thanks ray.....now if only I could get wifi

Edit actually ray the vid u gave me is unavailable...wat is the YouTube video called? Thanks

# 54 bls @ 08/28/09 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
That wasnt a cut scene look closely right after the layup lebron began to drop then we see a closeup of him on the floor. So that was all gameplay just a close up..... Btw Rayallen20 it is a youtube video.
Well they need to take that out, not really feeling that, maybe if you actually saw him fall and then they went into a closeup it would make more since but you didn't actually see him fall. He just went up for the put back and next thing you know it's zoomed in on him on the floor.

I believe the key to Live's success is the word "FLUID" everything just has to flow together well from the animations to the actual game play. If they don't accomplish this, they'll never be able to pull enough people away from 2k to even think about giving Live a try. That sequence just didn't make sense to me. Hopefully this is just an early build and the retail is different.

I really believe this is an old build because I can't for the life of me believe they would rehash that bounce up and down celebration after a made bucket for every player. So some of these vids might just be set up on purpose to not show everything in which we will see in the demo or retail.

# 55 Rocboyz101 @ 08/28/09 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
You act like it was a bad game...
I'm gonna leave that topic alone. lol

# 56 bateman11 @ 08/28/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
Well they need to take that out, not really feeling that, maybe if you actually saw him fall and then they went into a closeup it would make more since but you didn't actually see him fall. He just went up for the put back and next thing you know it's zoomed in on him on the floor.

I believe the key to Live's success is the word "FLUID" everything just has to flow together well from the animations to the actual game play. If they don't accomplish this, they'll never be able to pull enough people away from 2k to even think about giving Live a try. That sequence just didn't make sense to me. Hopefully this is just an early build and the retail is different.

I really believe this is an old build because I can't for the life of me believe they would rehash that bounce up and down celebration after a made bucket for every player. So some of these vids might just be set up on purpose to not show everything in which we will see in the demo or retail.
Well, it's not an early build sorry.

And if you look closely, you can see Lebron falling from broadcast view before the zoom in.

# 57 SageInfinite @ 08/28/09 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
You did see him fall though. It was a camera cut.

# 58 Nokstar @ 08/28/09 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls

um...you need to watch the vid again cuz u can CLEARLY see him falling to the floor BEFORE they go to the zoom...i just watched it twice.

# 59 SageInfinite @ 08/28/09 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
I'm gonna leave that topic alone. lol
Yea I'd leave it alone, lol. If you couldn't see the good in Live 09 it doesn't need to be discussed.

# 60 Mintsa @ 08/28/09 09:43 PM
You can see Lebron starting to fall before it cuts to the close up on him.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.