Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 zakarias @ 09/05/09 06:48 AM
I love it. Only 5 days to touch it.

(For all those international guys...pleasa a FIBA trailer jeje)

# 22 Pared @ 09/05/09 07:16 AM
Now this is meat and potatoes right here.

Reminds me a lot of Live '05. THIS is impressive.

I love the flashes in and out of the paint.

# 23 HoosierDaddy @ 09/05/09 10:13 AM
VC looks REAL NICE! Love the movement, good stuff EA!

# 24 nccomicfan @ 09/05/09 10:20 AM
I need to stop watching feet in these vids because all I can see is rampant sliding...the topic of the video looks great but why can't we make these improvements and still stop the sliding? Hopefully once I get the demo I will be too focused on playing to notice

Between the 2k info lockdown and the sliding here I am at least 2-3 weeks away from a purchase decison

# 25 Manbearpig @ 09/05/09 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
I need to stop watching feet in these vids because all I can see is rampant sliding...the topic of the video looks great but why can't we make these improvements and still stop the sliding? Hopefully once I get the demo I will be too focused on playing to notice

Between the 2k info lockdown and the sliding here I am at least 2-3 weeks away from a purchase decison
:goo gle: I think you need an eye exam

# 26 nccomicfan @ 09/05/09 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
:goo gle: I think you need an eye exam
I'm sorry you feel that way

# 27 JWiLL02 @ 09/05/09 03:15 PM
I love how Baron caught the ball in stride while he was still curling out towards the baseline. Those subtle branching animations really add authenticity to the movements.

Can't complain about the video length when it's released along with 20 minutes of gameplay.

# 28 XxX syntax XxX @ 09/05/09 03:18 PM
Quote:

From what im seeing i dont think there would be anything that would change my decison

# 29 Da_Czar @ 09/05/09 06:06 PM
Quote:

no real rush to make your decision though. You can play both demo's or the live demo and combine and you should have a descent feel for which one you might enjoy. Nothing like actually playing the games...

# 30 marcoyk @ 09/05/09 11:10 PM
Kind of a bland video. Nice to see a new one though.

# 31 donkey33 @ 09/06/09 05:30 AM
Even if there were flaws in that video, I find it staggering that so called 'sim ballers' can just pass an off the ball movement video as nothing.

I for one am stoked about the off ball movement and play that I've seen so far. We're talking sim features.

# 32 Pared @ 09/06/09 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
Even if there were flaws in that video, I find it staggering that so called 'sim ballers' can just pass an off the ball movement video as nothing.

I for one am stoked about the off ball movement and play that I've seen so far. We're talking sim features.
Agreed. One of the most important areas that Live has lacked for years finally gets addressed... drop in the ocean.

# 33 TreyIM2 @ 09/06/09 03:50 PM
Here is the actual article on Offball Movement - http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1021682p1.html

Quote:

What's really funny to me is how much more footsliding there is in 2K9 and there is even footsliding in the 2K10 Combine demo, as well. I only have the Live 09 demo but there was VERY little IF any footsliding, at all, and it was the same in Live 08, which I actually bought.
This vid - What footsliding, my dude? I think people just keep trying to hate on what's being done with Live because they take sides, and in this case, that would be the 2K side. You REALLY have to biased to say that this game has footsliding but 2K doesn't which it sounds like you are inferring. 2K's sports engines are RIFE with footsliding. I even noticed in the 2K9 Hockey demo how the sliding was there too because there were some unnatural, lateral skate movements. It's just apart of their engines. I've remarked on this before but saying there is rampant footsliding in these vids, something is wrong with ya....

# 34 Nephilim @ 09/06/09 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Agreed. One of the most important areas that Live has lacked for years finally gets addressed... drop in the ocean.
Because most of people looks for rights and wrongs within players (movements, signature stuff, shots etc.), but not teams as a whole. I hope both sides worked on teams authenticities more than anything.

# 35 green94 @ 09/06/09 05:44 PM
For the one millionth time, the lighting in this game is INSANE.

# 36 jordankobewade7 @ 09/06/09 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic24
i think i mentiond this before but the i only really saw one foot sliding occurence on offense and that was the vid where kobe was doing his sizeup. the defense i don't really pay that musch attn to because well you are supposed to slide your feet on defense. you can't really plant because you don't know where the defender is going and you need to be light on your feet. this is one of the reasons D-Wade is so good at getting by defenders at the top of the key, they don't keep their feet moving and he just blows by them. thats just my reasoning for the defensive side of the sliding. I don't expect you guys to agree im just saying for me, thats how i excuse it.
still no excuse...just cuz ur supposed to slide doesnt mean we can excuse skating.nonetheless,im trusting czar for now saying its minor n not really worth mentioning...fact is it wont take away frm the overall realism...all that matters

# 37 RayDog253 @ 09/07/09 04:57 AM
Great Vid.....
Demo in just a few more days, can't wait.

# 38 Chairman7w @ 09/07/09 11:44 AM
John Starks!!! LOL!! Old school alert!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Russell

(This video actually brings back memories when i used to run all over the court on offense trying to get open, and draining jumpers imagining i was John Starks)

DR Russell

# 39 rockchisler @ 09/07/09 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33

The so called sim ballers don't even know what sim basketball is, they only use Cleveland and LA when they play..

# 40 donkey33 @ 09/07/09 08:39 PM
Yeah rockchisler. Over the years, OS has become so popular that it now attracts cheese also.

I skip over 90% of the posts now and only read those posts by members I've known a long time.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.