Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

We have just posted some screenshots from our beta copy of NBA 2K10. These feature sliders, team and player ratings. No requests here!

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 PuntNL @ 09/25/09 03:29 AM
Rondo 87? Sure he has the potential... But this is too much for now..

# 42 jrich05 @ 09/25/09 03:38 AM
Does anybody know Anthony Morrow's rating and his outside?

# 43 akiracy @ 09/25/09 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool2fool
Rondo over Tony parka? Steve Nash? 2 times MVP? Oh my.....
Its cause rondo is an all around player, and the other 2 are defensively challenged. The low defensive ratings bring down their overall rating.

# 44 Tha_Kid @ 09/25/09 04:06 AM
Caught up in numbers as usual. Also as usual? The position rankings looking completely fair.

# 45 joey5622 @ 09/25/09 04:12 AM
does it not bother anyone that lebron has an A- rating for outside shooting? no way is he even close to being money outside... b roy is given a B+ i think.. and lebron's outside rating is higher that melo's as well.. also why is kobe's rebounding rating so low? he pulls down around 6 a game! bron has what? 7-8 a game and that makes him that much better at rebounding??!

# 46 joey5622 @ 09/25/09 04:14 AM
and no way is rondo better than arenas, nash, tp, davis, billups, rose, kidd, harris and nash!

# 47 RayDog253 @ 09/25/09 04:23 AM
Some of the players look like they have the exact face from 2k9, but with some new skin texture.

# 48 ProtoPunch @ 09/25/09 05:10 AM
Rondo being a top 10 player is absolutely laughable.

# 49 xGHO5T @ 09/25/09 05:18 AM
Thanks for the great screenshots!

I was wondering though, how come Allen Iverson isn't on the Memphis roster?

# 50 jboogyneal13 @ 09/25/09 05:27 AM
wow i cant believe how underrated Nash has become. im sorry defenseless or not he is the better player than rondo, bdavis, arenas, harris, and right now jason kidd. i mean rondo a top 10 player? lol thats a joke for sure. no way he's better than billups, parker, rose, nd nash. stoudamire a 82, dirk 83, nash 80? this is funny. stoudamire nd dirk are definitely better players than pau. i mean rondothese guys r periennial allstars/ mvp calliber players. they should definitely be in the high 80's ATLEAST. nd Wat about dwight? how is he not a 95? this new rating system sucks, i cant wait to update these on my own!

# 51 DakkoN @ 09/25/09 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey5622
and no way is rondo better than arenas, nash, tp, davis, billups, rose, kidd, harris and nash!
All the people talking about Rondo are hilarious... How many 2 way PGs in the NBA do you know? Almost every one of those guys are good for offense only. Rondo can score, play defense, and rebound. Which ironically are the 3 main ratings that are kept track of. Same reason that Kobe/LeBron/Wade/Paul are rated so high. Those 4 guys can score, play defense, and rebound.

# 52 Tha_Kid @ 09/25/09 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboogyneal13
wow i cant believe how underrated Nash has become. im sorry defenseless or not he is the better player than rondo, bdavis, arenas, harris, and right now jason kidd. i mean rondo a top 10 player? lol thats a joke for sure. no way he's better than billups, parker, rose, nd nash. stoudamire a 82, dirk 83, nash 80? this is funny. stoudamire nd dirk are definitely better players than pau. i mean rondothese guys r periennial allstars/ mvp calliber players. they should definitely be in the high 80's ATLEAST. nd Wat about dwight? how is he not a 95? this new rating system sucks, i cant wait to update these on my own!
Good luck bumping up and putting down random things just to get an overall number you like. If the player plays like himself, that is what matters. 2K really should just stop showing the overall and just show the categories / individual ratings.

And AI isn't on the Grizzlies because of the roster cutoff date. He will probably be in a roster update when the game comes out and living rosters when the season starts.

# 53 xGHO5T @ 09/25/09 05:56 AM
Oh okay, Thanks for letting me know.

# 54 Keaton @ 09/25/09 06:13 AM
Rondo is absolutly right, he is the best allround PG in the leauge right know. Look at his stats, or look what he did in the playoffs without KG (triple double for 14(!!!) games guys with nearly 17 points...).
Stop living in the past, since last season Rondo is one of the best PGs in the leauge.
Guys like nash who cant defend for their lives have the raitings they deserve. Period.

# 55 shindiana @ 09/25/09 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Locke
Thanks Steve.

Disappointed that they are still using the same picture system with stupid grey silhouettes. Damn.
That's disappointing.
So all the players of our custom draft classes will have that stupid blank face..............

# 56 Smirkin Dirk @ 09/25/09 06:20 AM
Dirk has been criminally underrated.

He should be the top PF in the game (Duncan is a C). He was the 1st team All NBA PF last year.

Yet Garnett (16 and 8 the last 2 years), Boozer, Jefferson, Pao AND Bosh all rated higher?

Gimme a ****ing break.

# 57 tehova @ 09/25/09 06:24 AM
Lol at the Number 2 pick being the lowest rated rookie on his on team ....

Hasheem the Dream

# 58 Keaton @ 09/25/09 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
2K really should just stop showing the overall and just show the categories / individual ratings.
Yeah, good point, people dont get these ratings anyway and complain till we (again) get a nash who can play defense all of a sudden...
Since everx rating is editable 2k really should ignore all (or most) this overrated/underrated stuff.

# 59 marcoyk @ 09/25/09 06:31 AM
Awesome. Thank you very much... but... Chris Wilcox a 63? Ouch.

# 60 Keaton @ 09/25/09 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Dirk has been criminally underrated.

He should be the top PF in the game (Duncan is a C). He was the 1st team All NBA PF last year.

Yet Garnett (16 and 8 the last 2 years), Boozer, Jefferson, Pao AND Bosh all rated higher?

Gimme a ****ing break.
Yeah, points and rebound are the main thing...Dirk is a great scorer, but man, all the many other things in basketball can the mentiond playes do better than he does. Stop crying about overall ratings...Dirk is (argubly) a better offensive player than those other guys and he will be a better scorer in 2k.
By the way:
When you dont see why (a healthy) Garnett is still a better player than Dirk, despite points and rebound stats, you shoudnt even post in a thread like this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.