Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

As promised, here is our first video from NBA 2K10.

For the HD version, check our Youtube channel.

Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 J-Unit40 @ 09/25/09 06:42 AM
NBA2K10 looks outstanding! Great video Steve.

That David Lee finish was silly. Lovely animation.

# 102 tedus @ 09/25/09 06:59 AM
one thing ...VC pregame ritual is totaly wrong@@ he does not pull the rim...> <....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPBmETztqQo

but others... is amazing

# 103 rckabillyRaider @ 09/25/09 07:04 AM
The arenas look much bigger and you can see the spacing on the floor. This vid looks much better than the IGN one.

# 104 Remarqable-1 @ 09/25/09 07:37 AM
Did any1 notice them playing So Amazing during the celtics intro?
Truly hot!!! this is avid that u must watch 10 times.

# 105 PuntNL @ 09/25/09 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
This vid looks much better than the IGN one.
Can't compare these vids. IGN showed some full gameplay which showed up some sliding and awkward passes. This vid is a montage of nice finishes and stuff. Doesn't mean it's a great vid, but to compare these is impossible, need to see full 5-on-5 gameplay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remarqable-1
Did any1 notice them playing So Amazing during the celtics intro?
Truly hot!!! this is avid that u must watch 10 times.
Yeah that's great, love those songs before the tip-off...

# 106 Eddie1967 @ 09/25/09 07:51 AM
Simply amazing. I can't believe how improved this game looks and sounds. The graphics are outstanding, the animations look very smooth, the arena sounds are great, the announcers are so much better than last year, and I love the pre game rituals, I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

# 107 videobastard @ 09/25/09 07:51 AM
The david lee put back was sick... I hope it will not be easy to do the ally oops. Hopefully it cant be abused.

# 108 Eddie1967 @ 09/25/09 07:55 AM
I noticed in the Lakers Celtics game that the players on each team were standing until each of their teams scored. Is this an NBA ritual?

Visual Concepts has truly mastered making a basketball simulation. I am floored over the gigantic improvement that 2k10 looks like it is over 2k9.

# 109 kolanji @ 09/25/09 08:28 AM
my man steve....right on time as u promise with that sick video showcase of nba 2k10.alley hoops animations look so visually rewarding
goood job steve...... keep up the good work

# 110 23bluesman @ 09/25/09 08:46 AM
Man this vid totally won me over. Amazing!

2K is just on another level when it comes to presentation..a whole 'nother level.

# 111 James2Stapleton @ 09/25/09 08:57 AM
Anyone notice how the crowd anticipated JRich before he did the alley opp?

AMAZING

# 112 franzis @ 09/25/09 09:06 AM
During LAL intro (2.45 of the video) kevin says "we are seeing them (LAL) in their 1st exbition game"
I wonder if the commentary actually recognizes the 1st time you pick up a team for a quick game

# 113 chrisc50 @ 09/25/09 09:07 AM
Yeah I saw that but did you notice on the the Cavs alley opp that when clark was talking about something and James threw it down he changed right to what just happened, that dynamic commentary. Also like that David Lee put back

# 114 TOSDTSG @ 09/25/09 09:18 AM
will this video be posted on You tube?

# 115 James2Stapleton @ 09/25/09 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSDTSG
will this video be posted on You tube?
Yes it already is, search nba 2k10 then sort by relevance: today

# 116 Gmoney2002 @ 09/25/09 09:21 AM
What a way to start a morning:

I like the mulit-cuts man...allows for a taste of different teams. Great job Steve.

Game looks sweet. The presentation is awesome. Thank goodness for custom soundtracks cause those DC songs were great initially but now sound like fingernails scratched across a blackboard to me.

The gaps on the Rap's homecourt and very noticeable and dissapointing though but it's not a huge deal. It looks like they didn't get Calderon's jumpshot right again this year. Man 2K was not kind to Lebron this year. I thought it was because of the still captures why he looked like Oden but this only helps to confirm it.

For some reason the passing look awkward to me. More specifically the trajectory of the ball on certain passess. I noticed this in the IGN video as well. Maybe by the time I start playing it I wont even notice or care anyway...

# 117 Mintsa @ 09/25/09 09:25 AM
The gameplay looked AMAZING !!!

-Loved the D. Lee putback
-Love the Bron one handed alley

ONE NEGATIVE.....the colours on the Raptors court are incorrect. The wood along the baseline where it says "Raptors" and the entire perimeter of the court is not the "light" coloured wood. It should be darker. The only "light" coloured wood is outside the key to inside the 3 pt line. Not a game killer at all...but just to point it out.

# 118 Goffs @ 09/25/09 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney2002
The gaps on the Rap's homecourt and very noticeable and dissapointing though but it's not a huge deal. It looks like they didn't get Calderon's jumpshot right again this year. Man 2K was not kind to Lebron this year. I thought it was because of the still captures why he looked like Oden but this only helps to confirm it.
i wouldve never noticed the gaps if you guys havent mentioned it Lol...maybe the NBA sent 2k the schematics like that but then again i saw Lives version of the rap's court and they had no gaps :/

# 119 Gmoney2002 @ 09/25/09 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
i wouldve never noticed the gaps if you guys havent mentioned it Lol...maybe the NBA sent 2k the schematics like that but then again i saw Lives version of the rap's court and they had no gaps :/
Haha perhaps cause I'm a homer man. Again it's not a big deal but just something I noticed...

# 120 SageInfinite @ 09/25/09 09:39 AM
Love the animations and the pre game stuff. Looks alot tighter than 2k9. Only thing bothering me is the net sounds. WTF happened? They sound rediculously cheap, just a nitpick but damn.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.