Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

EA just sent us this NCAA Basketball 10 producer video featuring the Lead Producer, Connor Dougan, describing this year's Toughest Places to Play feature. The video shows how the feature works in the game and compares it to real stadium footage.

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ExtremeGamer @ 11/05/09 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
the thing about dynasty is that people are wanting information that states, at least I think I'm understanding this right, that the sim logic has been improved in the game. If thats the case, Sean(Jab_Step) has already answered that. He stated that the sim logic has been improved in a thread titled "Why the Silence".

EDIT: Here's the quote..
I think the issue is, they've stated that the sim logic was fixed in the past titles as well, and it never was.

# 22 countryboy @ 11/05/09 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I think the issue is, they've stated that the sim logic was fixed in the past titles as well, and it never was.
I understand that, but I kept seeing multiple posts about the sim logic and no information as to whether or not its been fixed, and I was pointing out that Sean has already stated that they fixed it.

As to whether or not they actually did, we'll most likely have to wait for people to get their hands on the game and check and report.

# 23 whittleboy615 @ 11/05/09 06:51 PM
The way recruiting is set up has also been a complaint. There are a lot of little fixes that could be made, like making the menus more user friendly.

# 24 ehh @ 11/05/09 08:06 PM
The recruiting menus will still suck I'm sure, all I want is for way less 5-star recruits (just realistic numbers basically) and make it harder to sign top guys. Last year it seemed like every Top 25 program was landing 4-5 five-star recruits every year cause there were nearly 100 in each HS class. And pretty much any guy you targeted would sign with you.

# 25 marcoyk @ 11/12/09 01:07 PM
Nice. Sweet seeing UNC #1. Looking forward to this game.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.