Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

IGN has posted their hands-on preview of Major League Baseball 2K10.

Quote:
"The single clutch moment I played had my double-A team down one run with two men on in the bottom of the ninth. All I had to do was slap a single into the outfield and we'd win the game. Well, it didn't happen, but the potential was there for an exciting moment. Aside from standard games, you'll also take part in drills to build your attribute points."

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 tj1182 @ 01/15/10 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
You can compare games in the "Baseball other" forum.

And like Dick said, why do you need to come in the 2k forum to tell everyone you like the Show better?
This guy always does things like this. I remember him from mvpmods.

# 82 PLite14 @ 01/15/10 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj1182
This guy always does things like this. I remember him from mvpmods.
Did things like what?

I said something unnecessary in a forum it shouldn't have been said, and I apologized for it/deleted it.

What more do you want from me? If you have any further issues with me, please contact me via PM.

On second thought, don't PM me, because I really don't care.

Now on with the MLB 2K10 discussion...

# 83 tj1182 @ 01/15/10 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubs720
Did things like what?

I said something unnecessary in a forum
This is exactly what you always did.

OK enough, carry on.

# 84 PVarck31 @ 01/15/10 02:26 AM
Yes lets move on. Its over and done with. Back on topic because I don't want to close this thread.

# 85 tj1182 @ 01/15/10 03:11 AM
You think we will get a gameplay video with Gamespots preview tomorrow?

# 86 PVarck31 @ 01/15/10 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj1182
You think we will get a gameplay video with Gamespots preview tomorrow?
I hope so, but I doubt it. I am very interested in this "new motion tech" that was mentioned in the fact sheet.

# 87 Skyboxer @ 01/15/10 01:55 PM
It's baseball so I'll be buying it. Simple as that. I'll walk out that day with The Show, 2K10 and Battlefield...

I just really wish these sites would get someone who actually watches and loves the sport to do the previews/reviews....

# 88 JMD @ 01/16/10 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Really guy, really?

Come on now, Nostalgia is a wonderful thing, but this is because you don't want to enjoy other games.

Huh? After reading your short preview on it, it sounds EXACTLY like RTTS, and not "a different approach".

This guys sounds "out of touch".

Ok I read enough. IGN, get a guy who values sports especially baseball, cause this guy seems to care less, and the coolest feature to him is "fast play" (The Show). Really now.

That is the only letdown from these big corporate sites that are not genre focused like Operation Sports. You get the guy who isnt into sports games, hanging on to nostalgia when there is many sports games after that game just as good, if not better, doing previews/reviews. Gamespot is guilty of this too.

# 89 rock85 @ 01/17/10 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
It's baseball so I'll be buying it. Simple as that. I'll walk out that day with The Show, 2K10 and Battlefield...

I just really wish these sites would get someone who actually watches and loves the sport to do the previews/reviews....
I hear ya Sky i love baseball so i will be picking up both games

# 90 Jamin23 @ 01/17/10 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock85
I hear ya Sky i love baseball so i will be picking up both games
I am tempted to buy this game, but will wait for gameplay videos. This game is looking good so far and I passed on 2k9 and don't think I can go another year without a baseball game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.