Home
MLB 10 News Post

Playstation.Blog has released the soundtrack for MLB '10: The Show.

Quote:
"Every year we try to assemble a diverse and entertaining soundtrack for MLB The Show. We look to create a balance of established bands and some lesser known, up and coming artists, which offer great music. Let’s face it; music is such a subjective art that it’s impossible to create a soundtrack that consists of songs that everybody loves. For that reason we offer “My MLB Music.” That said, take a look below at the artist bios and details below. This will give you a chance to see MLB 10: The Show’s soundtrack and get a glimpse of what each artist or band is about."

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 JermaineDye05 @ 01/27/10 12:48 AM
Looks like I'll be making my own playlist composed of The Hives, Nine Inch Nails, the Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, and others once again.

Fine by me.

# 22 sbmnky @ 01/27/10 02:10 AM
Band of Skulls is a cool band - my friend introduced me to them last year. If you're a fan of anything with Jack White or Grizzly Bear, I suggest you give them a listen.

# 23 cnh2os84 @ 01/27/10 07:50 AM
Ok Knight. . .

Saw them on Kimmel and I get what you're saying now. If you were to describe someone as kinda weird but kinda cute, the girl from silversun sure does fit the bill.

# 24 DubTrey1 @ 01/27/10 04:29 PM
Two songs by different artist that have Halo in the title? I like seeing G&E in there, but overall.... Custom soundtracks FTW.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.