Home
Tony Hawk: RIDE News Post

Tony Hawk is about to take you for a ride, literally.

Tony Hawk RIDE is the latest addition to the long-running Tony Hawk skateboarding series, but this time you are putting the controller away. RIDE’s biggest marketing point is its skateboard controller. The board has the same dimensions as any typical deck you would see in your local Zumiez and is actually quite comfortable. Too bad comfort does not cover up a terrible game.

Read More - Tony Hawk: RIDE Review

Game: Tony Hawk: RIDEReader Score: 1/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
Tony Hawk: RIDE Videos
Member Comments
# 1 IceNHL @ 02/18/10 01:45 PM
"I have to assume the next Tony Hawk game will return to its controller roots. If not, Activision may just have to put this once-proud franchise to sleep for good."

I believe they already confirmed a sequel that would refine the board mechanics. And yes it will still absolutely suck.

# 2 jyoung @ 02/18/10 03:14 PM
First Tony Hawk, then Guitar Hero...what successful franchise will Activision run into the ground next?

Stay tuned to find out!

# 3 mgoblue @ 02/18/10 03:16 PM
I hope the reviewer didn't have to waste 120 of his own money on this steaming pile of crap

# 4 GOBLUE_08 @ 02/18/10 09:04 PM
Im truly sorry that the reviewer had to play this game.....

# 5 jyoung @ 02/18/10 09:52 PM
They can refund his money, but he'll never get back his dignity lol

# 6 Trooper @ 02/19/10 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNHL
"I have to assume the next Tony Hawk game will return to its controller roots. If not, Activision may just have to put this once-proud franchise to sleep for good."

I believe they already confirmed a sequel that would refine the board mechanics. And yes it will still absolutely suck.
If they are "redefining" it in the sequel....why not just do what they are going to do for the 2nd game in the 1st game?

# 7 DustinT @ 02/19/10 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
They can refund his money, but he'll never get back his dignity lol
Haha, thanks Jayson

# 8 IceNHL @ 02/19/10 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper
If they are "redefining" it in the sequel....why not just do what they are going to do for the 2nd game in the 1st game?
Main Entry: re·fine
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈfīn\
Function: verb

: to improve or perfect by polishing

# 9 mgoblue @ 02/19/10 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNHL
Main Entry: re·fine
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈfīn\
Function: verb

: to improve or perfect by polishing
You can polish a turd all you want...no matter how hard you try it'll still be a turd.

# 10 IceNHL @ 02/19/10 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
You can polish a turd all you want...no matter how hard you try it'll still be a turd.
in this case you are absolutely right. i was just responding to the guy who misunderstood what i said in my first post.

theres no saving this board thing. no one wants it and especially for $120.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.