Home
Backbreaker News Post

Check out the official Backbreaker TV commercial spot.

Game: BackbreakerReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 51 - View All
Backbreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 21 radatdude2 @ 04/22/10 04:23 PM
Now thats a truck move looked so natural !!! @:25

# 22 AlphaTrojan @ 04/22/10 04:49 PM
Nice trailer, should get people interested. I like the head slap at 0:19 pretty funny.

# 23 Blzer @ 04/22/10 05:07 PM
So will this be the commercial that shows during the draft? Let's hope it's early on into it and not like during the 4th round.

# 24 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/22/10 05:27 PM
The gameplay looks good. Can't wait to get it.

# 25 TreyIM2 @ 04/22/10 05:31 PM
I liked the head slap and the dive into the endzone, at the end, that knocked the pile over. That looked really swell. Other than that, eh, still a rental. A well picked, yet, overused song to go with the footage helps but, still rental status, for me. Even if it does wow me after the rental period, won't be picked up til late this year on the used shelf, if I can get it. This game may do the incredible, though!

# 26 allBthere @ 04/22/10 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
I liked the head slap and the dive into the endzone, at the end, that knocked the pile over. That looked really swell. Other than that, eh, still a rental. A well picked, yet, overused song to go with the footage helps but, still rental status, for me. Even if it does wow me after the rental period, won't be picked up til late this year on the used shelf, if I can get it. This game may do the incredible, though!
even if it "wow's" you, you won't pick it up!?!? what are you allergic to fun?

i kid

# 27 kjcheezhead @ 04/22/10 05:34 PM
That sent shivers down my spine. I can not wait to play this game.

# 28 backbreakersteel @ 04/22/10 05:38 PM
Did you guys see that quick juke at the beggining, that looks amazing. Helicopter tackles, dive into the enzone, huge hits, and the players have some personality. 1 word AMAING

# 29 dallas0112 @ 04/22/10 07:11 PM
Awesome, I'm fired up, can't wait, finally.

# 30 CreatineKasey @ 04/22/10 07:34 PM
Cody, you know heavy metal doesn't work with mainstream media

\m/ That doesn't mean we can't rock on!

I thought it looked okay, but those stiff jukes stick out like a sore thumb. Those spins on the other hand.... very nice. I hope you level headed guys out there give this game a good review so I can pick it up!

# 31 Triathlete_201 @ 04/22/10 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
That sent shivers down my spine. I can not wait to play this game.
Same here. Perfect song choice for their commercial. Dam, I feel like tackling someone right now, I'm so pumped to play this game!!

# 32 TreyIM2 @ 04/22/10 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
even if it "wow's" you, you won't pick it up!?!? what are you allergic to fun?

i kid
Lol. I hope this one really does reel me in but the lack of a lot of things makes me cringe a bit plus this is only their first time making a football game. A LOT could go wrong and based on the hands on previews across the net, sounds like a lot has, but I'LL be the judge of that when it hits my PS3. Lol.

# 33 JMD @ 04/22/10 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
The gameplay looks amazing. I love the promo with the POD song. The head slap where the other guy turns back and throws his hands up was a pretty cool touch.
Agreed, that head slap and reaction was on point. Did you notice how realistic the player movements look? They don't look robotic like that other football game.

# 34 stiffarmleft @ 04/22/10 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23
Very Nice, thanks.

# 35 mgoblue678 @ 04/22/10 10:29 PM
Great video, the dive into the endzone in particular looked incredible and the head slap was pretty funny. Still skeptical about some aspects of the game, but at this point I am leaning towards a buy. Still somewhat on the fence though.

# 36 blacboy @ 04/22/10 10:35 PM
Could someone youtube, please.

# 37 Draxion @ 04/23/10 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Agreed, that head slap and reaction was on point. Did you notice how realistic the player movements look? They don't look robotic like that other football game.
Euphoria during cutscenes?
Every cutscenes is different?
Lets hope so

# 38 LeonM @ 04/23/10 12:29 AM
Just awesome. Hard to believe that it's actual gameplay footage. Not some cinematic cut scenes. That's how good it looks. When you play the game, That's what it looks like.

That was an excellent and productive 30 second commercial.

# 39 dickey1331 @ 04/23/10 12:44 AM
It was an alright commercial. Not really feeling it. I just cant look past the players. They look very fake to me.

# 40 SouthernBrick @ 04/23/10 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creed200569
What I can't be skeptical about this game?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.