Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Similar to how the NCAA Football 11 features were leaked out yesterday. Gamestop just posted some of the features for Madden NFL 11.

Quote:
Madden NFL 11 redefines the way you experience the game of football. Simpler. From 350 plays down to 1, the all-new GameFlow system puts you in the helmet of an NFL quarterback, allowing you to execute an authentic, tailor-made game plan one play at a time. Quicker. With 60-minute game times reduced to 30, spend more time on the field and less in the playbook. Same drama, half the time. Deeper. Madden NFL 11 reinvents how you play online with the all-new Online Team Play mode featuring 3-on-3 co-op play. Madden NFL 11—Simpler. Quicker. Deeper than ever before.

FEATURES
  • From 350 Plays Down to 1 - The all-new GameFlow playcall system puts you inside the helmet of an NFL quarterback like never before, allowing you to execute authentic NFL game plans one play at a time. Add a new level of strategy by customizing your own offensive and defensive game plans, or have plays based on your favorite team’s real-life tendencies called for you.
  • Play Games in Half the Time - With an all-new playcall system, spend less time in the huddle and more time on the field as you experience the drama and excitement of a full game in less than 30 minutes.
  • Don’t Just Play, Feel It - All-new Dual Stick Control drastically reduces button dependency for the ball carrier by mapping key moves to the right and left sticks. Run through holes, break tackles, and explode in the open field with a more fluid, intuitive, and responsive running system. All-new locomotion provides true acceleration and deceleration, plus natural planting and cutting, while delivering the authentic-feeling Madden NFL to date.
  • Play, Learn, Win - Rookies can enjoy success quicker than ever before. New Coaching Tips automatically pause the game at critical points to help explain each situation as it unfolds. A revamped playcall system draws player routes on the field as in-game coach’s audio provides helpful hints to better execute the play.
  • Redefining Madden NFL Online – Last year we gave you Online Franchise and Online Co-op, now Madden NFL 11 delivers an all-new game mode that will change the online experience yet again. Details Coming Soon!
  • See It. Hear It. Feel It. – Experience a new level of excitement with revamped audio presentation. From the booth to the field, Madden NFL 11 brings gameday to your living room like never before. Details Coming Soon!

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Blaise @ 04/23/10 07:58 AM
I think, as always this info was leaked by the EA Marketing Dept., and therfore should be looked upon as not directed towards HC gamers like we have here @ OS.

That being said, I've thought personally that a Gameplanning feature would be awesome to have, making more realistic by allowing us to script the first 15-25 plays, which I read is what the whole 350 to 1 is about to a degree. I hope that's the case where its plays that you want to run.

Lastly, maybe we're overlooking something as well. Maybe, just maybe there is a subtle hint here about Custom Playbooks....

*keeping fingers crossed*

# 42 brza37 @ 04/23/10 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaise
That being said, I've thought personally that a Gameplanning feature would be awesome to have, making more realistic by allowing us to script the first 15-25 plays, which I read is what the whole 350 to 1 is about to a degree. I hope that's the case where its plays that you want to run.
Yeah, I also like the idea of Gameplanning if it is what I'm hoping for. I posted this in another thread though:

Quote:

Per Drew Brees on the ESPN interview --> http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...ory?id=5125873
There's also this Game Plan feature where you go in beforehand and you can put together your list of plays for the season or for a certain game.

I have to say I like this aspect of it. I have wanted the ability to gameplan plays ever since I started playing online franchise. I hate getting to 3rd and 3 with the playclock running out and then having a perfect play in mind but forgetting the formation it was in. If it actually works this way, that we can group certain plays into certain down and distance situations then I'm pretty happy about this feature. From years of playing and coaching experience thats the only way to effectively and quickly call plays. As long as we can customize these groups as detailed as we want this could be a very nice feature.

# 43 lolfalconsbeatu @ 04/23/10 11:06 AM
OK, its clear Madden is not what it use to be on LAST-GEN, and no, the list of features is pretty simple, and overall seems pretty plain to many people.

For Me, it seems like they are doing the RIGHT thing by Polishing the stuff they already have. Polishing the Broken Pro-Tak, Locomotion, and sideline catching is definitely better than Adding Route Based Passing (if they are going to do it all wrong. This is not taking a shot at Valderez, but I'd rather they not add something and do it all wrong, and forcing the fans to say "EA just needs to fix all of the problems that already exist" a few months after the game launches.

# 44 MrNFL_FanIQ @ 04/23/10 11:10 AM
Nothing about franchise mode...sad face.

# 45 Jukeman @ 04/23/10 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
My sentiments exactly! I don't even know why I believed that "Deeper" could mean a deeper franchise. Offline as well as online need major upgrades! Offline just gets boring so quickly because of the lack of depth and immersion. They did a great job on Head Coach 09 in that department. Why not give us that in Madden? Online Franchise is a pain in the *** to organize because so many barebones features are missing ie. salary cap, online stat tracking etc.

Why keep putting out half finished modes instead of mastering an existing mode that the community has claimed multiple times over years to be one of THE most important parts of the game?!!!
Exactly what nwew modes are you talking about? everything that was mention(even Locomotion) was already in Madden....

They are tuning things thats been broke ala a revamp ask madden/coach...
which means the CPU will actually call realistic and not random plays(what it did before)

however, I dont think none of those features should be bullet points...

# 46 Klocker @ 04/23/10 01:53 PM
loving the gameflow, the new audio and the stick controls...
exactly where I hoped they would go this year...

# 47 lavergne87 @ 04/25/10 11:19 PM
Personally, i feel that almost everybody on here doesnt know how hard it is to put together a product every year and make it as good as they possibly can. I feel like anyone cannot knock the whole EA staff when you dont know how hard it is to do it in the first place period...

# 48 Sports fanantic @ 04/25/10 11:52 PM
no ESPN features

# 49 brahmagoul @ 04/26/10 12:45 AM
I hope we get something similar to Dynamic Season in NBA Live.

# 50 parrothead @ 04/26/10 12:55 AM
Will this gameflow feature make CPU teams play more true to life or at least strategically correct. Not much is worse then a relly cool feature that only I can use, and the CPU can't.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.