Home
UFC Undisputed 2010 News Post

Gamespot has just revealed the roster for UFC Undisputed 2010.

Quote:
"We're just about a month away from the release of UFC Undisputed 2010, THQ's latest game in its blockbuster mixed martial arts series. In previous months, we've explored the changes to the fighting system to UFC 2010, and later this week, we'll have an updated look at the game's Career mode. But today, we've got a look at the entire roster for the game. A quick peek at the full roster is all you might need to figure out that THQ is going big with this year's game...from heavyweight down to lightweight, every division in the game has seen some significant additions. And, as in last year's game, certain fighters are able to switch between divisions, which has been noted in the roster below.

If you're looking to know more about UFC Undisputed 2010 and the game's roster, check out our Tuesday, April 27 episode of Today on the Spot. In it, we're joined by some special guests from the UFC, breaking down the roster, the game, and all things UFC 2010."

Game: UFC Undisputed 2010Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
UFC Undisputed 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/27/10 10:20 PM
Well currently the DLC is already set, which if they do it like they did last year, won't come out until the end of August or early september. All I know is they got a good number of BJJ guys in there that I always wanted to play as like Hazlett and Condit.

# 22 p_rushing @ 04/27/10 10:31 PM
I read a thread on the UFC site where they think the list might be wrong because a few guys have been in videos and aren't on the list.

# 23 aholbert32 @ 04/27/10 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
I read a thread on the UFC site where they think the list might be wrong because a few guys have been in videos and aren't on the list.
Yep Wandy and Lil Nog were in previous videos/photos.

# 24 Sandman42 @ 04/27/10 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Yep Wandy and Lil Nog were in previous videos/photos.
I would be amazed if they left out top guys at the division like Lil Nog and Daley. I figured Gamespot was missing some fighters in their release.

# 25 jeremym480 @ 04/27/10 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42
Yeah it wouldn't make sense for them to take off guys like Saunders, Irvin, Danzig while leaving in guys like McCully and Sanchez.

Lil Nog and Daley look like the biggest omissions to me. Sotiropolous also, but he didn't become a big name fighter until his win over Stevenson which was recent.
Tim Silvia isn't on the list either and he was in last years game.

# 26 godylla @ 04/27/10 11:41 PM
I hope they forgot to leave out Randy. I know he is in EA's, but I thought maybe he could get in on both.

# 27 UNC_Pete @ 04/27/10 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
I hope they forgot to leave out Randy. I know he is in EA's, but I thought maybe he could get in on both.
Randy signed with EA exclusively..

# 28 jgilla @ 04/28/10 05:37 AM
they should look at something like catch weight; that actually occurs

# 29 ManiacMatt1782 @ 04/28/10 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
Randy signed with EA exclusively..
randy owns his own rights and has to be negotiated with separately, like jordan in the old basketball games.

# 30 mikemulloy @ 04/28/10 09:45 AM
ya Heurta is fighting for Bellator now, I'm seeing him fight in May in Boston. My good friend Chuck O'Neil will also be on the card. looking forward to that. I think it's going to be on Fox Sports, everyone should check it out

# 31 DueceDiggla @ 04/28/10 09:55 AM
No Phil Davis either

# 32 DueceDiggla @ 04/28/10 01:01 PM
And they have Dan Miller but no Jim Miller?

# 33 Stumbleweed @ 04/28/10 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Tim Silvia isn't on the list either and he was in last years game.
He better be in, I want an easy win early in career mode heh.

# 34 aholbert32 @ 04/28/10 01:28 PM
My theory is that these are the guys they were able to scan. They stated that they were not going to use the CAF engine to create fighters and would only use fighters they previously scanned or were able to scan over the year. I'm dissapointed most that there is no Daley or Lil Nog. With that said, the fact that there are only 6-7 major fighters that people feel are missing is actually pretty good.

# 35 allBthere @ 04/28/10 01:44 PM
Most people are upset over Daley...but he's only had 2 UFC fights, and the second one was this year, so I can see how he missed out. I want him in too, maybe he'll come as a dlc.

He's kind of like last year's matt hamill

# 36 UNC_Pete @ 04/28/10 01:53 PM
I think they couldn't fit him in because 99 punching power was too low and they couldn't recode in time to get to 105

# 37 jb12780 @ 04/28/10 05:15 PM
Quote:
My theory is that these are the guys they were able to scan. They stated that they were not going to use the CAF engine to create fighters and would only use fighters they previously scanned or were able to scan over the year. I'm dissapointed most that there is no Daley or Lil Nog. With that said, the fact that there are only 6-7 major fighters that people feel are missing is actually pretty good.
Good point. And also the CAF system seems to be pretty deep so we as a community can come up with pretty accurate fighters that we can do up ourselves.

# 38 aholbert32 @ 04/28/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feedthehorse28
i hope they dont limit how good we can make our CAFs cause that really hampered you last year when creating some of the top end guys. i know they dont want people using all 99 CAFs online, but people still maxed out there guys and used them last year so they should just not allow you to use them online. problem solved.
THQ confirmed the limit is still there.

# 39 jeremym480 @ 04/29/10 12:02 AM
Quote:
Yeah, I can agree to that, as well. The only thing that disappoint's me is we're probably going to have to fight some fake fighters when we start our career's. When thye could have left Siliva, Houston Alexander, Kyle Bradley, Mac Danziq, etc. in for us to beat up on.

# 40 toine2983 @ 04/29/10 01:47 PM
Here's a trailer for the roster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkGHWbiGB9c

Sorry I don't know how to embed videos.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.