Home
Backbreaker News Post

The Backbreaker demo now has confirmed release dates.

Quote:
"Xbox Live Gold - Friday 21st 9am PST
Xbox Live Silver - Friday 28th 9am PST
PSN - "incoming", we expect it on Tuesday."

Game: BackbreakerReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 51 - View All
Backbreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TreyIM2 @ 05/20/10 09:18 PM
PSN - "incoming", we expect it on Tuesday." - Hmm, sounds suspect, knowing Sony and how long they can take to certify a demo THEN post it in the PSN Store. Not holding my breath for Tues, and even then, Sony takes SOOO long to update the Store on the day it updates that sometimes it can hit sometime during the day but usually around 9pEST...or later....then the LONG d-load times are brutal. They need to open up the bandwidth cause my fat PS3 sucks up a lot of electricity :\

# 22 Triathlete_201 @ 05/20/10 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
lSo what happens if the demo bombs and is not what we expected? Will you still buy the game? Most likely I still will purchase regardless of what the demo brings.

Nope. But I'll rent the full game and then decide. Can't wait for 12:00 EST tomorrow!

# 23 turftickler @ 05/20/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaldo
Just an FYI...the Madden 10 demo was stated to be released July 23 at 6PM PST. People that were waiting up on the night of the 22nd hoping for a midnight release were told by many here "Go to bed, it won't be released until tomorrow!" All of a sudden, 17 hours early at 1:00AM it was released and everyone was like "Doh!"

I've heard alot of XBOX Live demos are released at 3:00AM PST so there is some hope for a late night release. With that said I'm going to bed early and waking up early, and my girl is going to be shocked at how fast I'm going to jump out of bed.
It will not be early.

# 24 SouthernBrick @ 05/20/10 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
It will not be early.
Exactly.

I'd like to say I'd like to be but, I know when that time comes If I even wake up it's not goin' to happen. I'll lift my head up and then it'll crash back down into the pillow as usual.

# 25 Pacman83 @ 05/20/10 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
looking forward to it. So what happens if the demo bombs and is not what we expected? Will you still buy the game? Most likely I still will purchase regardless of what the demo brings.
Not expecting it, but if the demo is terrible obviously I'll pull my Pre-order. Looking forward to playing this weekend--that is, between my wife's best friend invading my xbox, RDR, and studying for finals....Wish Me Luck.

# 26 3nDAmornin @ 05/20/10 10:02 PM
I've never witnessed a demo being released that late in the morning. Usually by 6 am my time (central) a demo is released.

# 27 swaldo @ 05/20/10 10:10 PM
Quote:
It will not be early.
C'mon man, you can do it. Look at the upside, you might be the first one to play the game! So fire up that coffee machine and don't forget to watch for skunks if you have to step outside.

# 28 turftickler @ 05/20/10 10:26 PM
Quote:
C'mon man, you can do it. Look at the upside, you might be the first one to play the game! So fire up that coffee machine and don't forget to watch for skunks if you have to step outside.
LOL. I'm already playing it. NOT. Are you on PS3 or 360?

# 29 turftickler @ 05/20/10 10:43 PM
Backbreaker is fire! Tomorrow will be a new day in history. A ground breaking technology on the Xbox 360. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who downloaded the Backbreaker demo tomorrow gets the Red Ring of Death or whatever it's called now, because there will be too much awesomeness wrapped up into one demo.

# 30 huskerwr38 @ 05/20/10 10:47 PM
Is there a way to get the demo on xbox360 if you don't have internet? Can I download it from a website and put it on my xbox?

# 31 p_rushing @ 05/20/10 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Is there a way to get the demo on xbox360 if you don't have internet? Can I download it from a website and put it on my xbox?
no

Can't wait. If the demo is great, I'll pre-order it.

# 32 TreyIM2 @ 05/20/10 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fldash
In case you haven't noticed, PSN store only updates once a week on Tuesday.
What are u talking about? Did I say anything to the contrary??

# 33 swaldo @ 05/21/10 01:13 AM
Quote:
LOL. I'm already playing it. NOT. Are you on PS3 or 360?
Ima 360 & Gold member.

# 34 SouthernBrick @ 05/21/10 02:03 AM
Quote:
Ima 360 & Gold member.
I am to. Thank god. Can't wait to get a taste of the "no canned" tackles.

# 35 İroke @ 05/21/10 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
no

Can't wait. If the demo is great, I'll pre-order it.
Actually, you can do it. I don't know if it's legal or not, but if someone uploads the demo to a website, anyone can download it and play it.

# 36 wickedbadman @ 05/21/10 06:01 AM
*edit* Someone just made a thread about it.

# 37 bonbonan @ 05/21/10 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
Actually, you can do it. I don't know if it's legal or not, but if someone uploads the demo to a website, anyone can download it and play it.
Yeah.. That's very excited!

# 38 Exonerated @ 05/24/10 12:42 AM
Did the release date get pushed back?

Australian stores are still showing the release as the 27th of May.

Can someone confirm or deny?

# 39 allBthere @ 05/24/10 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Did the release date get pushed back?

Australian stores are still showing the release as the 27th of May.

Can someone confirm or deny?
pushed back to june 1st or something, so if you got the 27th that would be early.

it's strange, a lot of people think it's coming out tomorrow, but it's not.

# 40 TIm @ 05/24/10 11:24 PM
Guys... Will the BB Ps3 Demo be ready at midnight??? I really want to play this game

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.