Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the latest NCAA Football 11 news.

Quote:
"Both the Xbox 360 and PS3 demos will be released on Monday, June 14th. By playing each of the 4 match ups, you will unlock those teams Pro Combat uniforms for use in the full retail version of the game. By sharing the demo with a friend, you will unlock 3 more uniforms: VT, LSU, & TCU."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Solidice @ 06/11/10 02:11 PM
looks like 2 minute quarters for the demo.

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blo...DemoComingSoon

# 82 MiamiPride26 @ 06/11/10 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkavian
Great the one teams Pro Combat uni's I actually want and I have to share the demo to get.

Unfortunately none of my friends play sports games nor do any of my Xbox Live friends play NCAA.

Yes I know it is not that hard to do this, but really why make it like this? *sigh*
same here i dont know anyone that plays NCAA or even xbox all my friends have PS3. You can share it with me and theres one, but i wonder can you share it with someone who shared it with you?

# 83 joec63 @ 06/11/10 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
WTF?

What do we do if we don't have a Live connection?
Huh? then how did did you expect to download the demo ?

# 84 TallyBoi7 @ 06/11/10 02:12 PM
So I assume I need a XBOX Live Gold account...I only have silver, right now.

So if I wait until the demo is available to silver account members, do you guys think I'll still be able to receive the "upgrades?"

# 85 jfsolo @ 06/11/10 02:15 PM
I'm glad they're doing this with something that I don't care anything about. I can't be arsed with dealing with demo's or friend's lists or Facebook or any such nonsense.

I give them credit though, they're going to having a lot of folks dancing to their tune.

# 86 joec63 @ 06/11/10 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7

So if I wait until the demo is available to silver account members, do you guys think I'll still be able to receive the "upgrades?"
I haven't seen anything about a time limit so yes

# 87 123abcdylan @ 06/11/10 02:34 PM
Can anyone pm me their gamertag for the 360, I don't play online a lot so I don't have mich friends and I will add whoever and delete as soon as I send the share message.

# 88 dsmith710 @ 06/11/10 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7

is it for sure not available for silver members right away?

# 89 Solidice @ 06/11/10 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
is it for sure not available for silver members right away?
I think most demos are gold exclusive for the first week.

# 90 JRthaTruth @ 06/11/10 02:46 PM
So I understand how to share the game and what is needed to unlok all 11 pro combat jerseys. So Once we unlock them all for the retail game. Do we have to keep the demo installed onto our hard drives to be able to use the jerseys? What I'm basically saying is I wonder if we delete the demo when the real game comes out how will that translate into the retail game having our jerseys?

# 91 coogrfan @ 06/11/10 02:47 PM
Something to keep in mind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
One thing to keep in mind though is if it's like the Tiger Woods 11 demo, you have to recommend it to someone who hasn't already downloaded the demo. So, unless you're one of the first to download it, you may not be able to suggest it to all of the people that you know will already download it.

# 92 speedy43 @ 06/11/10 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthaTruth
So I understand how to share the game and what is needed to unlok all 11 pro combat jerseys. So Once we unlock them all for the retail game. Do we have to keep the demo installed onto our hard drives to be able to use the jerseys? What I'm basically saying is I wonder if we delete the demo when the real game comes out how will that translate into the retail game having our jerseys?
It'll probably just be an achievement or goal of some sort that will be recorded on the servers and once you connect to the network when you get the game, it'll recognize your gamertag/psn and the unis will be available. Just guessing though.

# 93 Solidice @ 06/11/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
it's probably either: 1. the info is tied to your PSN/GT account or EA account(the one that is link to your PSN/GT) or 2. it saves a file on your hard drive that will be automatically read by NCAA 11.

I'm guessing It's the first option.

# 94 JRthaTruth @ 06/11/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Something to keep in mind:
PS3 Easy Way Around This-Create A New Account on your ps3, and create a new psn and send the demo invite to it from your primary psn!

# 95 JRthaTruth @ 06/11/10 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
it's probably either: 1. the info is tied to your PSN/GT account or EA account(the one that is link to your PSN/GT) or 2. it saves a file on your hard drive that will be automatically read by NCAA 11.

I'm guessing It's the first option.
I'm hoping for one of those options because I don't like wasting unnecessary space on my hard drive..I always delete demos once I get the retail game!

# 96 Solidice @ 06/11/10 02:54 PM
Quote:
I'm hoping for one of those options because I don't like wasting unnecessary space on my hard drive..I always delete demos once I get the retail game!

same here, although since I got the 120GB hard drive, I've noticed I haven't been deleting as much. the other day I saw that I had over 20GB of demos. lol

# 97 joec63 @ 06/11/10 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
It'll probably just be an achievement or goal of some sort that will be recorded on the servers and once you connect to the network when you get the game, it'll recognize your gamertag/psn and the unis will be available. Just guessing though.
That's how it works, I deleted the TW11 demo but still got all of the XP I earned with the demo when I put in the full game.

# 98 nyj721 @ 06/11/10 02:57 PM
Guess it would have been too easy for EA to give us the uniforms.

# 99 TracerBullet @ 06/11/10 03:00 PM
Well this is better than waiting on EA to send a code out to unlock jerseys like they do for NHL. Can't wait till monday.

# 100 beelo @ 06/11/10 03:03 PM
Okay for people with no friends, just pm me and i will give you either my live or psn name. I got both systems...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.