Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Two big touchdown plays from none other than Tim Tebow in Madden NFL 11. This video was played on "Pro" difficulty.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Old Mr T @ 06/19/10 07:33 PM
Historically I've always preferred Madden over the 2K series.

Right now though, I can see that Madden really needs 2K (or any other competitor) to help improve Madden.

It's such a shame that next gen Madden is not a patch on PS2/Xbox Madden, especially with regards to offline Franchise (the only area that interests me personally).

With all that said, I'm a football addict and I need my football fix, so I will most likely buy Madden 11. I still enjoy the Madden games (08, 09 and 10) and I do so by ignoring the problems and focusing on the positives. I also find playing offline co-op with a friend of two is a great way of eradicating some of the AI issues and forgetting the glaring Franchise omissions.

Like most on here, I just wish I was buying Madden in a more competitive market, as I'm sure the game would be a whole lot better.

# 82 BigEljay15 @ 06/19/10 08:07 PM
I pray that when you play on All - Madden the computer isn't like a miracle worker because every time I play on that difficulty the worst players in the NFL make the biggest plays that are impossible for a human controlled team to make

# 83 SemperVictoria @ 06/19/10 08:10 PM
I'm really beginning to believe that I'll be dead before there is a decent NFL game made.

# 84 BigEljay15 @ 06/19/10 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVictoria
I'm really beginning to believe that I'll be dead before there is a decent NFL game made.
Lmao, i hope we don't

# 85 sarlndr @ 06/19/10 09:43 PM

@1:17 What the heck is that about? Syncronized running is in the game now?

# 86 maddenps2 @ 06/20/10 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr

@1:17 What the heck is that about? Syncronized running is in the game now?
apparently all the players legs move at the same time and at the same speed. All three playsers legs were teh same until the qb spun and messed it up.

# 87 rudyjuly2 @ 06/20/10 08:44 AM
Tebow is too thin. He should be a lot thicker. He looks like Jake Plummer out there.

# 88 tigerbothesh23 @ 06/20/10 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimixiii
Please stop with the "don't buy if you don't like it" crap. Unfortunately if someone wants an NFL game there's only one option, if that option is lacklustered then that is part of the reason why this forum is around, to voice concern. If it wasn't we'd be banned. Don't tell us because some pay for the game they should just shut up and take it. Then if someone points out flaws about the game but hasn't played it then people will pull ye ole "oh you haven't even played the game, so don't judge it unless you play it" mess so just stop with all that.
Where did I say if you buy it you should shut up. I'm saying if you do buy it, then you really shouldn't expect the game too change much from what you are complaining about because the only opinion they really care about is whether or not you are willing to spend your money on it. Som people seem to think that the devs care what we want, bottom line is they care about their bottom line. Do you think that the game would be in a different state right now if they didn't have the exclusive license and there was competition with other NFL licensed games? If you answered yes, then that should be enough proof to you that they don't care about what we want, they care about what we will pay for. That's why I said if you know of these issues and you buy the game why are you complaining? You've told them by your actions that the game is good enough to spend your money on. Complain all you want, just don't expect much to actually change if everyone continues to buy the game, I think the games on this gen are proof of that.
Anyways, this is why I usually don't post in response to these types of things. It's not worth getting upset over or arguing over. I apologize if anyone was upset by what I wrote. I think I'll go back to reading posts for the most part instead of posting posts.

# 89 kehlis @ 06/20/10 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhiverson
I read that the Broncos only want to take 2 QB's into the season so unless Tebow gets 2nd string will he be on the opening roster maybe as a FB? I bet if he didnt make the roster EA still keeps him on there 53 man roster.
You read it wrong...

They will continue to carry just 2 QB's on the gameday roster as they (and all teams) always have.

The reason it is being brought up is because people were questioning McDaniels if he would break that mold and actually carry all three on the gameday roster in order to take advantage of Tebow's versatility.

# 90 steelersfan7 @ 06/20/10 12:51 PM
Yeah this video just turned me off to buying this. It just looked kinda funny that the two lead blockers mirrored Tebow's movement, even when he spun they looked like they wanted to spin with him, LMAO. Regardless of the level and speed this stuff should not be.

# 91 HealyMonster @ 06/20/10 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan7
Y, even when he spun they looked like they wanted to spin with him, LMAO.
you know what dude, your right. I just watched it a few times and at the end there, they were starting to spin with him. what the heck is up with that?

# 92 tooltrip26 @ 06/20/10 03:27 PM
that was garbage
worst video i've ever seen

# 93 tcov @ 06/20/10 05:31 PM
mr tebows nfl debut & he breaks 4 tackles against the vikings D ? thats wassup.

# 94 Eclipso @ 06/20/10 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcov
mr tebows nfl debut & he breaks 4 tackles against the vikings D ? thats wassup.
Well they do say that if he were to go into a McDonalds and order a Whopper that they would run to BK and get him one.

As long as this type of play doesnt happen frequently I am fine with it.

*edit* lol just watched it again and noticed the blockers mirroring him and they did want to spin with him, thats funny (and sucks at the same time) maybe they (fingers crossed?) will continue to adjust it.

# 95 JWO35 @ 06/20/10 07:07 PM
Does anyone else have this strange feeling, Madden 11 will be just like 10 but with an updated roster?

# 96 DavonBrown @ 06/20/10 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWO35
Does anyone else have this strange feeling, Madden 11 will be just like 10 but with an updated roster?
Plenty of us do. I do see MINOR improvement though.

# 97 ThisIsReality @ 06/20/10 07:48 PM
Tebow throwing motion is too fast. :P

# 98 King Gro23 @ 06/21/10 12:38 PM
I'm not concerned about his throwing motion get rid of the Truck stick. The highlight made me sick and think of 09.
The happening of a person getting legitimately trucked. Is under 10 times a NFL Season. Most tackles are shed. Defenders are like Old spice building walls and every running back is Terry Crews --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ITx4...eature=channel

# 99 Gosens6 @ 06/21/10 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
How many tackles did he break on that 45 yd TD run?

Well if you can call defenders falling down and rolling off an invisible wall then yes, 8 "tackles"

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.