Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DocHolliday @ 06/30/10 04:53 PM
They really need to work on the crowd next year. To see the crowd just acting the same when Peterson is breaking away is just plain sloppy, they only animation the crowd has is the fist pump. THE WHOLE GAME. Cmon, take a page out of NBA 2K and get the crowd AND the sidelines to react to big plays.

That just kills the atmosphere for me.

# 22 sputney23 @ 06/30/10 05:19 PM
Players look to fast to me

# 23 Skyboxer @ 06/30/10 06:09 PM
Don't know if it was mentioned elsewhere but it looks like we can reverse the motion now right away instead of waiting unilt they get all the way over to the other side.

# 24 countryboy @ 07/01/10 08:26 PM
the catch in the back of the endzone was SWEET!

# 25 Triathlete_201 @ 07/01/10 09:42 PM
Why does Tiburon show auto replays when they are covered by play selection screens?? You can't enjoy them if you can't see them.

# 26 dmick4324 @ 07/01/10 09:51 PM
The players running in open field looks plain weird. I wish that it looked more like human beings actually running. Hopefully locomotion FEELS good enough that I can overlook the ugliness.

# 27 canes21 @ 07/01/10 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
Why does Tiburon show auto replays when they are covered by play selection screens?? You can't enjoy them if you can't see them.
The user was more than likely pressing A. If its like NCAA 11, it will play through if you don't press a button. But as soon as you touch a button the play selection blocks your view.

# 28 sportyguyfl31 @ 07/01/10 10:00 PM
1st set of videos that I like.

Still looks like another year of having to manually use the front 4 to get them to do anything.

You just dont feel like you are going up against the best front 4 in the NFL, when you play the Vikings.

Game looks terrific visually, and I liked that the safety user isnt able to just cheat up and get to wherever he wants to go.

Much more responsibilty for what you do manually

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.