Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ttc247 @ 09/03/10 03:49 PM
i heard tht the demo is comin out september 5, is this true?

# 22 fatleg3 @ 09/03/10 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttc247
i heard tht the demo is comin out september 5, is this true?
Where did you hear that?

# 23 ttc247 @ 09/03/10 04:04 PM
on xbox live one of my friends works with like game informer or somethin and he gets a lot of information about games. He also recieves games early, like he had got madden 11 like 2 weeks b4 it came out

# 24 fatleg3 @ 09/03/10 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttc247
on xbox live one of my friends works with like game informer or somethin and he gets a lot of information about games. He also recieves games early, like he had got madden 11 like 2 weeks b4 it came out
Idk but if its true then thats sunday. Hope so even though i dont think ps3 will get it at the same time

# 25 ttc247 @ 09/03/10 04:14 PM
Yea i hope it is true cuz i wnt to hurry and try the game out for myself, so many people r judgin the game based on these videos and its not even the finished product yet. I ve already pre ordered my nba elite, so im really anticipating it. i used to b a big 2k fan all the way up to this year

# 26 23 @ 09/03/10 05:53 PM
If you fellas wanna compare games and features, take it to the basketball (other) forum

# 27 wbranson1 @ 09/03/10 09:02 PM
seems like a cool mode.... i want to see changes in dynasty mode... but this mode will get time from me cuz i loved be a pro mode in nba live 09 only if it was 1 game at a time LOL

# 28 TUSS11 @ 09/03/10 10:15 PM
Kobe, I'm coming for you.

# 29 dennis09 @ 09/03/10 10:55 PM
lol they keep inviting nba players but no improvement only the controls not the movement what a yuck., My Player Mode is way better than that no consideration that is way too far from real life.Also the 2k8 cover boy is there what a shame also g-wallace w/out the players explanations about the becoming a legendary it is nothing,unlike 2k11's My player w/out a players explanation it can be more popular than that.
Chris Paul is not serious there and g-wallace because they know that is not real only a videogame and they already preordered 2k11 for sure secretly

What a year for you EA

You look at the comments this on youtube it is yuck

# 30 magicman32 @ 09/03/10 11:40 PM
So for example in stage 3, if you are a SG, you can be matched up or have to out perform a star Center although you are not guarding each other? Basically the CPU will have to stop him and you have no control over whether he has a great game or not? That's interesting. I don't know if I'm a fan of that concept.

Also I wonder how intelligent the AI will be in this mode.

# 31 Rocboyz101 @ 09/04/10 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_Young83
Why does EA want to have Jordan Brand guys all over the game now?? It doesn't matter they still don't have MJ.
The homerism has got to stop guys..

# 32 a walrus @ 09/04/10 02:36 PM
Im sorry , but this looks ********. A solid one step forward and 3 steps back.

# 33 urbinaa22 @ 09/04/10 03:27 PM
Man im sorry to say but when they show gameplay on elite 11 it just really looks like an xbox 1 game not sure why they never made a new graphics engine they change the name but the game looks worse then last years,I thought last years game was not to bad they just needed to emprove a few minor things not sure why they would throw that away,looks like its an easy choice for basketball fans this year,it was a closer battle last year but i think 2k just took it to a whole new level there game looks amazing! its gonna be like 5 years ago when live was at its lowest and 2k was making great games.Just when u think live was making a comeback it looks like EA screw it up again.Good for 2k and there team u can tell they really want to make a great fun basketball game they deserve all the accolades they get.

# 34 stepsix @ 09/04/10 03:36 PM
@magicman - you have matchups against your position, not against the team' best player

# 35 Ermolli @ 09/04/10 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniff458
thats what im talking about, definately 1st day purchase.

just a quick question does elite still have size ups?
No size ups.
From blackflash83's twitter
Quote:
@22njohnson No size-up dribbles in ELITE. The game team have removed ALL canned animations and size-ups were canned animations.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.