Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

The Madden NFL 11 week 1 roster update is now available. They are also available for online franchises.

To see all the changes on the roster update, click here.

Quote:
"The official Madden 11 Week One roster update is live! Includes 500+ transactions and roster moves.

The Online Franchise Week 1 roster update is out as well. If you've been waiting to start your franchise, this is the 1 to grab!"

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BCJMU99 @ 09/10/10 09:31 AM
Hmmm, that's weird. I mean if they are in the NFL they should be part of the NFL player's union which should give them the right to use their name unless they had a name change for some reason. Very odd. Oh well, edit!

# 22 gamemaster-2005 @ 09/10/10 09:35 AM
can we make a list of players that there position as names???

# 23 macaframa3 @ 09/10/10 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
Hmmm, that's weird. I mean if they are in the NFL they should be part of the NFL player's union which should give them the right to use their name unless they had a name change for some reason. Very odd. Oh well, edit!
Especially because the DT for the Chiefs played in Green Bay and has had his name posted before. Wierd but oh well. People need to just edit their own teams. I haven't seen the roster yet but if its around 90% correct, I have no problem fixing a few issues.

# 24 Kahuma @ 09/10/10 09:35 AM
Check out the Lions Middle linebacker.

# 25 macaframa3 @ 09/10/10 09:38 AM
And for who ever asked:

DALLAS

NT Josh Brent #92

CHIEFS

NT Anthony Toribio #98*

*I think

# 26 Santino @ 09/10/10 09:39 AM
There's also "Middle Linebacker" #53 for the Lions.

# 27 BCJMU99 @ 09/10/10 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden81
sorry but thats the most ignorant thing Ive ever heard
Like I said...sad but true.

# 28 Hova57 @ 09/10/10 09:50 AM
right i wish someone would post the list of changes and apparently donnie moore tweeted he was told by NFL not put their real names in for some reason.

# 29 macaframa3 @ 09/10/10 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden81
well at least we have the weekend to create the missing players and 32 LS you know EA your job would be easy if you created the LS rather then have to create practice squad guys to fill spots!
Ya what is the point of having a LS position in the game if EA doesn't even create the Long Snappers. Its Stupid. Hell, I wouldn't care if they ALL had the same ratings just different name/numbers. Would be better than how it is now.

FYI:

LP Ladouceur is the Cowboys LS #91 (6-5 256)
6 Years out of California. White Short brown/blonde hair.

# 30 burger13 @ 09/10/10 09:56 AM
is the online franchise roster updated? has anyone started a new one?

thanks.

# 31 TT Mc Dre @ 09/10/10 09:56 AM
31 Long Snapper's.. I have already created The Ravens long snapper "Morgan Cox".. I'm gonna look into these missing players.... I knew what players would end up missing on my team and made them ahead of time.. I'm gonna make these Cheifs players for you today... I got you.. then I'll look into other players but we will get this corrected...

# 32 econoodle @ 09/10/10 10:06 AM
for the packer backers, no tom crabtree.

i was going to put Havner back on the team but hes not on the Lions OR free agents
hmmm

# 33 econoodle @ 09/10/10 10:10 AM
For the Packer fans, no Tom Crabtree

Shields in with no pic
Zombo in with no pic

quinn johnson is still there but OFF the depth chart
i resigned blackmon since i have the roster space

# 34 The Real Ma$$ive @ 09/10/10 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Its not a big deal as we can change it right ?
And yes they have Josh Brent from cowboys (DT) named a defensive tackle and Isiaih Ekejiuba from lions (MLB) named as Middle Linebacker.
Just in case anyone is going by this, its Isaiah Ekejiuba, and that DT is indeed Josh Brent. Height and body weight is exact except on the Cowboys nfl.com has him listed as a DE with assigned #78, but I'll leave him DT since we need it.

Are these the only guys that need a name change, or are there more position named men? I did a glance over of all the teams, and don't think I saw anyone else.

# 35 TT Mc Dre @ 09/10/10 10:19 AM
As far as the Chiefs DT Anthony Toribio... He is the same way on the official website.. The bareley have any info on him and no photo.... He went to Carson-Newman... They don't even have a photo of him either.. But there is a video of him on there and you can see him there...
The other 2 players I'm researching as we speak... get back to you guys in a few... I would make the Dallas Long Snapper too..

# 36 lisinas @ 09/10/10 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Ma$$ive
Just in case anyone is going by this, its Isaiah Ekejiuba, and that DT is indeed Josh Brent. Height and body weight is exact except on the Cowboys nfl.com has him listed as a DE, but I'll leave him DT since we need it.

Are these the only guys that need a name change, or are there more position named men? I did a glance over of all the teams, and don't think I saw anyone else.
There is a DT on chiefs aswell
His name should be Anthony Toribio college carson-newman number 98

# 37 TT Mc Dre @ 09/10/10 10:22 AM
True... but I don't mind, can't speak for everyone else.. I'm here to help, simple as that...

# 38 ballymenasteve @ 09/10/10 10:41 AM
According to Donnys twitter, it's just the 3 players like that

# 39 LBzrule @ 09/10/10 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
right i wish someone would post the list of changes and apparently donnie moore tweeted he was told by NFL not put their real names in for some reason.
No ratings changes, just 53 man roster accuracy, except for a few name issues.

# 40 Hova57 @ 09/10/10 10:46 AM
Thanks LB hopefully the eagles roster has the trades in it too along with all the draft picks for 2010 in it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.