Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Tonight's show will be hosted by OS Executive Editor Chris Sanner along with basketball gaming expert TD St. Matthew-Daniel. We will be discussing the bombshell dropped upon the sports gaming world: the NBA Elite 11 'delay'. We will be joined by Damon Bruce, host of the Damon Bruce Show as well as the halftime show host for NBA 2K11 for a little while this evening. We will be going for up to 90 minutes tonight to make way for extra discussion on the news of the day!!!!

What: OS Radio Show

When: Tonight at 10pm EST!

Where: We will be live both on OS and on BlogTalkRadio!

Hosts: Our executive editor Chris Sanner and basketball games guru TD St. Matthew Daniel.

Listen Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/operationsports
Listen live in the top right hand corner

Call-in Number: 347-843-4864

Tweet me your questions! @ChrisSnr

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 PAPERNUT @ 09/27/10 11:42 PM
Great show. The points on classic teams really hit with me as that along with Jordan being in the game has renewed my interest in the series and basketball in general. Being older, I would love to see some of the better teams (full rosters as well) of years past make it into future versions of the game like the ones in this years game.

# 22 ifriedrice @ 09/27/10 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
Great show. The points on classic teams really hit with me as that along with Jordan being in the game has renewed my interest in the series and basketball in general. Being older, I would love to see some of the better teams (full rosters as well) of years past make it into future versions of the game like the ones in this years game.
Czar made the point for PS3 users to take a stand against 2K for all the years of jaggies and framerate issues and what not. We pay the same $60 that the 360 users pay but get a lesser product. I hope he helped start the movement towards getting the exact port.

# 23 JCEVO @ 09/27/10 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifriedrice
Czar made the point for PS3 users to take a stand against 2K for all the years of jaggies and framerate issues and what not. We pay the same $60 that the 360 users pay but get a lesser product. I hope he helped start the movement towards getting the exact port.
hold on ifriedrice da czar did not say make a stand against 2k. he said make a stand against sony and developers making games for the ps3. truth be told and there is proof on what im about to say. multiplatform titles look and perform better on the 360 cause developers port 360 onto the ps3, however ps3 games that are made only for the ps3 are the most highly recognized and highly reviews versus 360 exclusive titles.

# 24 JCEVO @ 09/28/10 12:01 AM
i think 2k should hire a separate team to handle the ps3 but this is a business and a business where developers dont come on the fly and demands a lot of money so you have to present something that will make 2k profitable in doing that decision. this goes for other companies also offering multi platform titles.

# 25 youvalss @ 09/28/10 12:07 AM
I missed tha last half an hour of the show, but by your comments, I agree that PS3 owners need to stand against Sony (and game developers?). It's the same as what's going on with the Xbox 360: Microsoft keeps making consoles that get broken again and again because people keep buying it. When people keep buying a product, the company won't change anything. Same with Sony - people keep buying it (even me, I'm considering buying it) and so we don't get what we deserve. If we keep buying a bad product, the manufacturer keeps making it. As simple as that.

No matter how good the product is, if people keep bying it, it'll remain the same.

# 26 ifriedrice @ 09/28/10 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCEVO
hold on ifriedrice da czar did not say make a stand against 2k. he said make a stand against sony and developers
My bad for misquoting. The audio was breaking up really bad and I was only half paying attention because of it. But if it's Sony's fault, then yeah... We gotta start pointing fingers.

# 27 kennyacid @ 09/28/10 12:30 AM
yes its all sony falt....microsoft supports all 3rd party developers, sony does not therefore they develop on 360 and port it to ps3...hopefully that will change soon

# 28 Boilerbuzz @ 09/28/10 01:26 AM
Don't get MLB01 started because Sony can do no wrong. Last thing we need is to add ignorance to the thread. . Don't need a console war.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.