Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

From your man, Da_Czar.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Jonesy @ 10/09/10 02:10 AM
Good stuff. This game is WAY easier to get the hang of on the 2k cam imo. I prefer the look of the broadcast came but it's so much harder in that view imo.

# 62 ocho cuatro @ 10/09/10 10:51 AM
Just wanted to mention that this video convinced me to buy the game. And now I'm loving it - it's bringing me back to my days playing pick up ball in Brooklyn.

Great work, Czar!

# 63 spursfann @ 10/09/10 01:52 PM
this game is was to frustrating when im open i never make shots but always when i fade i make them what the hell is up with that

# 64 Wiffyjustus @ 10/10/10 05:45 AM
Great vid Czar.

I am comin' over from the Live 10 and have been having trouble making the transition. Understanding the difference between the two is a real eye opener. I find myself trying to use isomotion as if it were freestyle controls from Live 10 with little success.

Hopefully with this new insight I can start getting the hang of isomotion.

My favourite bball games have always had the crossovers, stepbacks etc on the right stck (Inside Drive, Live 10, 2K5, 2K6 had the option). Just found it a very easy control scheme to come to grips with.

But this is THE game, so I gotta get this isomotion down. I just got to. Thanks for your insight.

# 65 harryoh52 @ 10/21/10 03:58 PM
just checking... he said you can go from like walking-jogging-sprinting with just the left stick... (i play it on ps3) don't you have to press R2 to go at different speed?

# 66 RedmanR @ 10/21/10 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryoh52
just checking... he said you can go from like walking-jogging-sprinting with just the left stick... (i play it on ps3) don't you have to press R2 to go at different speed?
It's all in the left stick. I rarely use the turbo(R2/RT 360) unless I'm on the break or I'm trying to get to a certain spot on the floor. You really don't need R2/RT when pulling off moves or going to the basket. For some strange reason it seems as if the defense collapses faster when your on R2/RT while driving to the basket.

# 67 harryoh52 @ 10/22/10 10:31 AM
so.... can you elaborate how you move faster using just left stick? confused

# 68 spankdatazz22 @ 12/27/11 05:04 PM
It's unfortunate this is all but a forgotten memory... As well as many other Strategy Sessions. Sad going back and watching this then thinking about the complaints leveled at the game by some over the past two months.

IT'S WHAT [many of you complaining] ASKED FOR. I'm not saying it's perfect but it's no where near as bad as some insinuate either

# 69 RedmanR @ 12/27/11 05:15 PM
I'm glad you blew the dust off this thread. . . your absolutely right, it's not as bad as everyone claims but I do expect it to be cleaned up in the near future for sure.

# 70 spankdatazz22 @ 12/27/11 06:01 PM
A lot of the complaints being leveled at 2K12 were said about 2K11. As well as the same fixes

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.