Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Knight165 @ 02/04/11 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
what he said.
I tried to decipher that with my DaVinci code decoder...but it broke my machine.
Anyone got a spare one I can borrow?

M.K.
Knight165

# 82 countryboy @ 02/04/11 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I tried to decipher that with my DaVinci code decoder...but it broke my machine.

M.K.
Knight165
nah...just read it backwards, it makes sense.

# 83 nemesis04 @ 02/04/11 11:14 PM
Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
What is so hard to decipher? The Rockies number to their website is going to be advertised in their uniform.

The black with the purple on the blue and the black is a perfect starting point for the black.

Very easy!

# 84 countryboy @ 02/04/11 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
What is so hard to decipher? The Rockies number to their website is going to be advertised in their uniform.

The black with the purple on the blue and the black is a perfect starting point for the black.

Very easy!
LOL

# 85 Knight165 @ 02/04/11 11:19 PM
Quote:

Very easy!

no...

M.K.
Knight165

# 86 SoxFan01605 @ 02/05/11 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pay26
Colorado Rockies made the change in numbers on their jerseys for you to take into account are the official website of the rockies
Are you referring to the reassignment of the players' uniform numbers listed on the Rockies site?

If so, then don't worry...these guys do frequent roster updates and they'll make sure to get those kind of changes in.

Not sure what you were going for in your other comment though. Is English a second language for you? (no offense if that's not the case, but your wording is confusing).

# 87 RedZoneD25 @ 02/05/11 05:37 AM
aaawwweeesssooommmeee

Each letter gets 3, just due to how great these are.

# 88 Mad dog 31 @ 02/05/11 07:29 AM
Quote:

Very easy!
LMAO!

# 89 Skyboxer @ 02/05/11 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Are you referring to the reassignment of the players' uniform numbers listed on the Rockies site?

If so, then don't worry...these guys do frequent roster updates and they'll make sure to get those kind of changes in.

Not sure what you were going for in your other comment though. Is English a second language for you? (no offense if that's not the case, but your wording is confusing).
Yeah it's certainly confusing but like you said it could be that English isn't primary language. Don't know their background though so there could be any number of reasons.

# 90 pay26 @ 02/05/11 12:36 PM
I'm from Mexico and I'm learning English, Colorado Rockies Batting Helmet is purple with black and New York Mets Batting Helmet is blue with black.
not all black

# 91 Skyboxer @ 02/05/11 12:38 PM
Quote:
I'm from Mexico and I'm learning English, Colorado Rockies Batting Helmet is purple with black and New York Mets Batting Helmet is blue with black.
not all black
Welcome to OS...

# 92 countryboy @ 02/05/11 12:47 PM
Quote:
not all black
no sweat man, just bustin your chops a bit(messin' with you)

Welcome to OS.

# 93 Knight165 @ 02/05/11 01:32 PM
Quote:
no sweat man, just bustin your chops a bit(messin' with you)

Welcome to OS.
Yes...welcome.
Please don't take offense. We're a bunch of idiots here and like to just mess around. We're good idiots though.

M.K.
Knight165

# 94 MIKEY93 @ 02/05/11 01:39 PM
Quote:
not all black
Welcome (Bienvenidos). I'm pretty sure they are in the game. The Mets should wear the black batting helmet with their black uniforms.

# 95 pay26 @ 02/05/11 02:57 PM
Quote:
Yes...welcome.
Please don't take offense. We're a bunch of idiots here and like to just mess around. We're good idiots though.

M.K.
Knight165
no problem friend

# 96 countryboy @ 02/05/11 03:00 PM
Quote:
no problem friend
so who is your favorite team?

Oh, and just ignore Knight, we all do.

# 97 pay26 @ 02/05/11 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Welcome to OS...
thanks .....

# 98 pay26 @ 02/05/11 03:16 PM
Quote:
so who is your favorite team?

Oh, and just ignore Knight, we all do.
the Colorado Rockies and Boston Red Sox are my favorite teams, In 2007 I attended the World Series in Denver

# 99 pay26 @ 02/05/11 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEY93
Welcome (Bienvenidos). I'm pretty sure they are in the game. The Mets should wear the black batting helmet with their black uniforms.
thanks (gracias)

# 100 SoxFan01605 @ 02/05/11 08:29 PM
Quote:
not all black
Ah, I get what you're saying. Your English is looking good, by the way. Translation is sometimes just harder in writing is all. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:
the Colorado Rockies and Boston Red Sox are my favorite teams, In 2007 I attended the World Series in Denver
Good teams (I'm obviously fond of your second choice in particular)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.