Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 slayer29 @ 02/17/11 09:02 PM
well........ i did see a few good things that took my atention and i feel optimist obout it. Good job at least!!!!!

# 42 CaptainZombie @ 02/17/11 09:18 PM
This looks great, the reason why we need more competition with sports games. Both 2K and SCEA pushing each other is great.

# 43 DirtyJerz32 @ 02/17/11 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Talent
That wasn't a manager, that was the O's back-up catcher last season, Craig Tatum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltrain44
Yeah, I said that too. Craig Tatum might as well be on the coaching staff though. He spends most of his time in the dugout
That's even better. Shows the players showing emotion and being disappointed about the outcome of plays.

# 44 tmac55 @ 02/17/11 11:27 PM
That was awesome !!! Gameplay videos please This really has the making of a legit competitive title for us 360 users

# 45 True Talent @ 02/17/11 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltrain44
Yeah, I said that too. Craig Tatum might as well be on the coaching staff though. He spends most of his time in the dugout
Well, if he doesn't make the team maybe they can have him coach, haha. I'd rather them keep Jake Fox as the utility guy who can also spell Wieters at catcher.

# 46 Dazraz @ 02/18/11 03:50 AM
Nice player movement & some good animations. Hopefully this quality is sustained in the actual gameplay.

# 47 DaveDQ @ 02/18/11 08:25 AM
Things look great to me. One thing I don't like with how 2K does their trailers is how gray everything looks. There are some displays of lighting and shadows but notice how flat things tend to look. Maybe that's time of day or weather, but just in that leaked preview we see better lighting. I wonder why they don't showcase that more.

# 48 Ænima @ 02/18/11 12:51 PM
I think the game looks great. Pearl Jam gets me going too. I'll buy this game on launch day... I haven't done that in a LONG, LONG time with any game.

I just have a great feeling about 2k11.

# 49 brendanrfoley @ 02/18/11 01:02 PM
I have a good feeling as well, and much comes from the moxie of the development team.

It freely admits 2K9 to 2K10 was broken to fixed and that 2K11 is a much more complete product. The team has also taken some veiled shots at Sony San Diego - a sign to me it likes what it's done and is willing to put itself out there a little more than years past.

# 50 Freak123 @ 02/18/11 01:42 PM
Looks pretty good. I'm not sold until I play the demo a few times though, then if it feels good I'll pre-order it. Thanks for the video LilWayneFTW.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.