Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Amazon is at it again, leaking out the first info on http://www.amazon.com/NCAA-Football-...=operasport-20.

Quote:
"NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with all new enhanced in-game presentation, traditions and school specific crowd celebrations. Make an impact on the field as your team takes down your heated rival on the road to the National Championship."

Hat tip to Pastapadre.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 CuseGirl @ 03/01/11 05:16 PM
Has someone made the requisite "Dreadlocks and Facemasks" request?

# 42 CuseGirl @ 03/01/11 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipadblack11
good 1. they should have NEVER taken out all the great stuff from ncaa 06.
-in game ticker taper
- button specific animations which lead to penalties
- position specific drills for campus legend
- impact players actually were impact
-ncaa sanctions
- helmets knocked off
and the list goes on.
2006 was great, 2007 was MONSTER and after that....::sigh:: something is just missing.....

# 43 TDenverFan @ 03/01/11 05:33 PM
Team SPecific Crowd Animations translated from EA SPorts talk to English means: We'll give Florida, Texas, Bama, and Notre Dame fans somthing special to do, and ignore the other 120 some teams.

No offese to EA or anything, I love their games.

BTW, anybody know how many FBS teams there will be next year? I think Texas State, UTSA, and South Bama are moving up a division, but IDK when.

# 44 AUsouthpaw2013 @ 03/01/11 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
Team SPecific Crowd Animations translated from EA SPorts talk to English means: We'll give Florida, Texas, Bama, and Notre Dame fans somthing special to do, and ignore the other 120 some teams.
Bingo. Like the "team entrences" nonsense that they did for all of 8 teams in this year's game. Or 120 ways to win, where none of the playbooks are actually like their real life counterparts.

# 45 AndrewGW88 @ 03/01/11 05:51 PM
as long as they fix the defense/special teams, and scrambling QB's they can add whatever presentation they want. All they will do with presentation is put a mask over ncaa 11 and say its a new game when really its the same with an upgrade of visual. Thats why gameplay matters

# 46 boomersooner31 @ 03/01/11 06:27 PM
I actually don't mind the gameplay. As long as the gameplay is adequate enough and provides a challenge, I'm happy. I really want presentation/atmopshere to be a part of the game. I want half empty stadiums between crappy teams, and LOUD, packed houses for big rivalries.

# 47 KiNG_tP5 @ 03/01/11 06:47 PM
All about presentation. Hopefully they work on more exciting and better tackles as well as jump ball animations too.

# 48 jfsolo @ 03/01/11 07:56 PM
NCAA Football 11 had many of the long standing flaws that have always existed in the series, plus some that have only been problematic during this generation. Despite these issues, it was actually my favorite version of the series, better IMO, than 06, 07, and even the revered 04.

Barring some catastrophic gameplay/A.I. regression or unforeseen game killing bug, I expect 12 to be a solid game that gives me my money's worth. I know that a lot of people have reached a point where solid isn't going to cut it anymore, so those people will probably continue to be very disappointed.

# 49 wonderl33t @ 03/01/11 09:01 PM
I would love to see FCS teams and Historical Rosters make a comeback.

# 50 Jr. @ 03/01/11 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Bored and long break until Sports Psych class.

Well we now have 8 weeks left until the "No-Change" date and it's still "Too Early" for the Developement team to interact with the community.

After responding to one of my post, I asked that Dev if we would see NCAA 11 rehashed with basically visual upgrades.
Never got a response back. Responed to several questions after mine, but not this one.

Unless a New Game Engine will be the big news, there's little to nothing gameplay wise they can do on the current game engine. It's maxed out!!!

That's why we've been getting gameplay tuning year after year, but never a change.
But hey, folks will still drop $60 on visual upgrades and act like they got something new.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

BTW, history has shown that some still shot photos that gets you all bubbly inside, should be comming down the pipe soon.
This is off-topic, but considering my future profession I must correct this... it's Sport Psychology, not Sports Psychology. But I hope you're enjoying the class

# 51 xBaBaBooeyx @ 03/01/11 09:26 PM
I'm excited and hope EA brings some nice improvements, but let's face it, they're never gonna give us everything we ask for.

Those of u calling for Gameday, that might be a cool addition but u know after watching it a few times you'll start skipping it. I'd rather see a focus on in game presentation and on the field improvements.

# 52 TDenverFan @ 03/01/11 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx
I'm excited and hope EA brings some nice improvements, but let's face it, they're never gonna give us everything we ask for.

Those of u calling for Gameday, that might be a cool addition but u know after watching it a few times you'll start skipping it. I'd rather see a focus on in game presentation and on the field improvements.
I agree completely with that.

# 53 TrojanMan3 @ 03/01/11 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx

If there is new information each time then i wont skip. Everyone has their own thing. I still watch the pitiful pre game thing they have now. It just adds to my game

# 54 CuseGirl @ 03/01/11 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Fix the gameplay, fix recruiting attributes for incoming freshman, fix dynasty scheduling....etc
sporting the Gamebreaker icon, my very first football video game, old skool PSX WUUUUTTTTTTT!!!! Beast......but yea, they need to fix the ratings for some positions and those kickers? omg.....

# 55 speedy43 @ 03/02/11 12:34 AM
oh look, a bunch of users overreacting...talk about nothing new

# 56 TrojanMan3 @ 03/02/11 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
oh look, a bunch of users overreacting...talk about nothing new
Unneeded

# 57 Patpoose123 @ 03/02/11 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan3
As someone stated already, unless there is a new engine created, there wont be big upgrades in the game play like people want. you will continue to see small things. So presentation is what takes peoples minds off the horrible gameplay. Maybe if people lower their expectations then they wouldnt be so highly disappointed with the Game or gameplay.
This may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why should we lower our expectations? Sure, lets all just expect to blow *** and when it is actual somewhat mediocre we will all be impressed. We have a right to have high expectations. It is what keeps these developers from totally flopping. Imagine if we all were just content on mediocre, then the developers would have no motivation or reason to add anything new.

# 58 fahrenheit @ 03/02/11 02:06 AM
I would love to see team specific entrances (and band performances) instead of the generic EA versions.

# 59 Xx_JP_VHS_xX @ 03/02/11 02:11 AM
Hopefully the new in-game presentation includes scores from other games that are going on across the country during your game! They had this on like '02 and '03 i think so i really dont know how its possible to not be able to include this feature on much more powerful engines or whatever.

# 60 TrojanMan3 @ 03/02/11 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patpoose123
This may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why should we lower our expectations? Sure, lets all just expect to blow *** and when it is actual somewhat mediocre we will all be impressed. We have a right to have high expectations. It is what keeps these developers from totally flopping. Imagine if we all were just content on mediocre, then the developers would have no motivation or reason to add anything new.
Ok Smart guy. Get your expectations high for this game and then when it comes out, i bet you will be one of the cry babies complaining about this and that. Because you expected the game to be just soooo awesome. And if you lowered your expectations, then you will probably be somewhat satisfied with the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.