Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The NCAA Football 12 website has launched. Nothing much to look at for now.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MaizeHaze @ 03/04/11 11:39 PM
I really hope you're right. They said a year ago that they met with espn and got all their new stuff but really other than the scorebar and some stat overlays they still had the old theme music and the old logo etc. This actual game lead in graphic with all of the new stuff would be great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
All that tells me is that the proper ESPN game intro video is in this year.

And by that, I mean the first 15 seconds of this:

# 22 boomersooner31 @ 03/05/11 07:56 AM
I hope all these new team specific celebrations/cheers aren't for just the Notre Dame's and Texas' of the world...I hope small time programs get love too. So far it sounds just like NCAA 11 version 2.0 but who cares? I still had fun with that. The pre-game atmosphere was worlds ahead of what it used to be and there was still lots of room to grow. Hearing that ESPN college footbal music made me miss this game even more!

# 23 cOWASs68 @ 03/05/11 12:59 PM
So many of these types of posts out right now-- and on everyone of them-- a smarta$$ comment from Watson, I like this guy. At least it keeps the reading entertaining across the board.

# 24 Xx_JP_VHS_xX @ 03/05/11 02:08 PM
I want a different scoreboard, last years was so boring.

# 25 huskerwr38 @ 03/09/11 08:30 PM
I think it's the next logical step in stepping up the presentation is adding in college gameday in some way. I hope they just keep improving upon what they have now instead of just keep adding half assed features that don't get another look.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.