Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 berad88 @ 04/19/11 06:10 AM
Never actually thought EA would add that. Hopefully the teams that are not over rated will get some entrance and presentation work as well.

# 62 gilla @ 04/19/11 06:22 AM
Definately getting me excited for this years game

# 63 TDenverFan @ 04/19/11 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
The only thing I don't like about inclusions like this, is that only a select few schools are highlighted while most others are left out. We see this with the shoes and gloves also.

I just believe if this done for some, but marketed to all that play, it should include as many team specifics as possible.

If a gamers school is not one of these select few, how can they be excited?

Team entrances is another feature.
Bands were another.

I'm a Mid-Major gamer and these inclusions never make there way down to us, so the news doesn't do anything for me.
I agree. EA needs to understand that colleges outside of Bama, Florida, Miami, Ohio States, and Texas have fans.

# 64 UniversityofArizona @ 04/19/11 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I gotta move along for 1 comment? Ok.
Completely a nerdy Star Wars joke because of the way you worded that first comment. I couldn't help myself x_x

# 65 billysims @ 04/19/11 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I am glad for the 3d grass. I dont think it would have been as sweet as previous grass
lol.

Love the sarcasm, bro...

# 66 billysims @ 04/19/11 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZapp
jenn sterger will be proud
Now, getting that girl in the game would be an accomplishment....

Seriously, though, I love these kind of additions to the game. Hopefully it plays well too. The fact that they are talking about beefing up the defense is great (I think the guy Roy mentioned it in his blog yesterday).

# 67 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/19/11 08:35 AM
Well not a Florida State fan. More of a Tar Heel fan instead. But very nice intro for the Florida State fans to enjoy. Very nice details and all to the intro. It's not perfect but it is very nice never less. Congrats to the Florida state fans.

# 68 blkprince04 @ 04/19/11 09:01 AM
i hope ea didn't just do the top 25 teams as usual we shall see.....

# 69 TripleCrown9 @ 04/19/11 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkprince04
For everyone saying things along the line of this, we've already seen Ralphie at Colorado, and I've seen someone post that at Tennessee's Spring game they showed a teaser trailer of Smokey and the cheerleaders leading the players out. So I'm pretty sure that all the schools that have a very recognizable tradition like that will get serious love.

# 70 J-Unit40 @ 04/19/11 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkprince04
Colorado hasn't been a Top 25 team in years. They are in.

# 71 carvis#15 @ 04/19/11 10:19 AM
That's nice...still can't wait 2 see at least another small taste of gameplay.

# 72 mattbooty @ 04/19/11 10:19 AM
Hopefully they put effort into getting more team specific entrances for a large number of the higher profile teams. I would be a little bummed if FSU gets this dramatic, awesome entrance yet PSU just has a band spelling "NCAA" or something stupid like that (at least have them spell out LIONS or PSU).

I love that they are focusing on college-specific details like this but it alienates a lot of fans when they put THAT much effort into a handful of schools while the rest get 0 team-specific entrances (not saying that's whats definitely going to happen, I'm just hopeful it doesn't).

# 73 DJ @ 04/19/11 10:29 AM
As an FSU alumn, I am VERY excited that Renegade and Chief Osceola are in the game! I wasn't sure if I was getting NCAA 12 this year as I'm still playing and enjoying NCAA 11, but it's moved into Day 1 purchase territory for me now.

# 74 Dazraz @ 04/19/11 10:31 AM
Nice. Hopefully more good stuff to come.

# 75 Rashad19 @ 04/19/11 10:33 AM
Wow! I am really excited about this game!!

# 76 COACH WEBB @ 04/19/11 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
I will watch their entire intro, and then run the score up on them
Not if you are playing me online!

GO NOLES!!!!!!!

# 77 schumj @ 04/19/11 10:59 AM
Well FSU and Colorado are two of the teams I dislike the most, but I must say they both need to be in there. Interested to see who else made it. If you go off the teams I hate Boomer Sooner must be next. And that cow like animal down south. Just glad I won't have to watch any of them during my dynasty any more.

# 78 godylla @ 04/19/11 11:00 AM
I think one thing that hopefully will be done in the next few years, if not this year is maybe different angles of the entrances/traditions before games, so that it is not the same thing everytime. Just a thought that might add a bit more individualism to each game. But I do love what I'm seeing so far.

# 79 schumj @ 04/19/11 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
I think one thing that hopefully will be done in the next few years, if not this year is maybe different angles of the entrances/traditions before games, so that it is not the same thing everytime. Just a thought that might add a bit more individualism to each game. But I do love what I'm seeing so far.
Never thought about that! And such a simple thing to do. Especially for the teams you play against all the time, after a couple seasons your own entrance could get stale. Great idea!

# 80 SageInfinite @ 04/19/11 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
This is exactly what I was leading to as camera work. Different broadcast angles of the intros could go a long way. EA always takes a cinematic approach with their presentation. I'd just like to see authentic broadcast work. Like you said though, I love the effort and everything looks really good so far.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.