Home
Madden 12 News Post

EA Sports' Game Changer Jake Stein was able to go to EA Tiburon and get his hands on Madden NFL 12 as well as give some impressions on the gameplay.

Quote:
"The very first thing that jumps out to me when playing Madden NFL 12 is the enhanced tackling system. The central gameplay team gave themselves a goal at the beginning of the development cycle: eliminate suctioning, warping, and sliding. The way this goal was achieved can be summed up in one sentence; collision doesn't take place until contact is actually made between ball carrier and defender. This can be felt in multiple aspects of the game from how the O-line and D-line interact, to wide receivers diving for balls that they would normally just speed up to catch, but most of all, you feel this with tackling."

Source- First Look: Madden NFL 12 Gameplay

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TheBrothers24 @ 04/28/11 10:46 AM
Custom playbooks online= a playbook full of all money plays in this years game.

Hopefully the defensive upgrades are as good as advertised or I'll be skipping online play once again if i pick this game up.

# 22 kc10785 @ 04/28/11 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
Custom playbooks online= a playbook full of all money plays in this years game.

Hopefully the defensive upgrades are as good as advertised or I'll be skipping online play once again if i pick this game up.
That's my biggest fear because everybody will run to the madden youtube videos find every last glitch play put it in one playbook and be close to unstoppable.

Custom Playbooks is going to be real bittersweat

# 23 da ThRONe @ 04/28/11 11:03 AM
This is pretty much what NCAA released already, although still great much needed additions.

# 24 Step2001 @ 04/28/11 11:17 AM
Everything sounds really good, thumbs up Madden dev team!

# 25 alifeincomplete @ 04/28/11 11:37 AM
Lovin' what I'm reading. That grass stain on the Dallas player is awesome.

# 26 Smoke6 @ 04/28/11 01:17 PM
DAMN YOU EA!!!!!!

You have finally gotten me back interested and this sounds very promising

Cant wait to see this in action and how it all unfolds, good job Tiburon, im half way over the fence with this bit of news.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.