Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the hi-res Madden NFL 12 screenshot of the 49ers throwback uniform. Brought to you by Michael Young, Madden NFL Art Director.

To see more Madden NFL 12 screenshots, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 canes21 @ 05/10/11 07:36 PM
That should be their permanent uniforms. Those are sexy.

# 22 statum71 @ 05/10/11 08:15 PM
Looking GREAT!!!

And now we know the presentation is gonna be top notch. So now if only the audio can be awesome.....Madden's gonna jump outta the TV.

# 23 scitychamps87 @ 05/10/11 08:22 PM
I dont see what you guys think is so great about this one. The 3d grass looks real good, but other than that the running and the player models and the jersey physics look like crap. Oh well i am still excited for madden 12!

# 24 jagsrock95 @ 05/10/11 08:23 PM
my wallet is crying cause it knows 120 of it's closest friends are gonna be moving out this summer lol seriously this looks great, I feel like this would have been a better teaser than all those lame teaser trailers. First time I think i've ever been really excited for both games.

# 25 RedZoneD25 @ 05/10/11 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsrock95
my wallet is crying cause it knows 120 of it's closest friends are gonna be moving out this summer lol seriously this looks great, I feel like this would have been a better teaser than all those lame teaser trailers. First time I think i've ever been really excited for both games.

That one had me actually laughing.

# 26 radatdude2 @ 05/10/11 08:38 PM
nice screen shot, those throwbacks are hot.

# 27 PVarck31 @ 05/10/11 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
I dont see what you guys think is so great about this one. The 3d grass looks real good, but other than that the running and the player models and the jersey physics look like crap. Oh well i am still excited for madden 12!
I don't see how you don't think it looks good. See what I did there?

# 28 iva-chargers-fan @ 05/10/11 08:59 PM
FAKE!!!! Cason would make that tackle everytime...lol
Looks Good!!

# 29 scitychamps87 @ 05/10/11 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
I don't see how you don't think it looks good. See what I did there?
Aha, touche

# 30 schnaidt1 @ 05/10/11 09:41 PM
good photo....it just looks like they are getting back to the jerseys looking glossy...rather then having a cloth texture to them....i hate that glossy look

# 31 TreyIM2 @ 05/10/11 09:50 PM
The level of detail in the players is looking great. I notice the grass kick-up, the red staining (blood? heh) on the white pants, the shadowing of the padding under the uniforms....

# 32 SouthernBrick @ 05/10/11 09:53 PM
Where the Charger throwbacks?

Looks good though, hopefully the charger throwbacks look great as well.

# 33 canes21 @ 05/10/11 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
The level of detail in the players is looking great. I notice the grass kick-up, the red staining (blood? heh) on the white pants, the shadowing of the padding under the uniforms....
I don't think thats blood, they'd probably need a T rating. If I see what your'e talking about, then it is the symbol for whoever makes the pants.

# 34 goodygoody @ 05/10/11 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I don't think thats blood, they'd probably need a T rating. If I see what your'e talking about, then it is the symbol for whoever makes the pants.
I think he's talking about the left side (his right leg).. Maybe a stain from the niners mid-field logo?

# 35 suthrnthug @ 05/10/11 10:09 PM
It's a very nice screenshot. My only question is are we going to have to pay extra to get the cool jerseys or is it already in the game?

# 36 radatdude2 @ 05/10/11 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodygoody
I think he's talking about the left side (his right leg).. Maybe a stain from the niners mid-field logo?
I think the right side of his hip is the reebok logo and the left side is the NFL logo.

# 37 radatdude2 @ 05/10/11 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
For those saying the ball needs to be re-sized...It sure looks size proportionate in the pic
from the presentation blog

Authenticity is always a big focus for the art team and this year we took things to the next level. Player proportions have been overhauled including a new dynamic head and neck scaling system that makes extreme body sizes like 6’4” 264 lbs Brandon Jacobs and 5’6” 190 lbs Darren Sproles accurate for the first time in Madden NFL. In the past Sproles would have felt like a child because his head would be too small while Jacobs would not feel as big because his head was too large. In addition, we now have the ball scale 100% accurate. Before it was 20% too large and looked like a beach ball. I can't emphasize enough how great a difference these things make in presenting an authentic NFL look.

# 38 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 05/10/11 10:55 PM
my fav of all time go 9ers

# 39 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 05/10/11 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
I believe that combo is exactly what they wore for the NFL 75th Anniversary uniforms. A Niners' fan will have to check me on that, though.

This game continues to amaze me with simply how good it looks.
the 75th patch is to show how long the nfl had been around back in 1994-95 thats the year the 9ers won their last super bowl.

# 40 huskerwr38 @ 05/10/11 11:20 PM
Those are considered throwback unis? I remember when they were new!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.