Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

We've also posted some NCAA Football 12 demo screenshots. As previously mentioned, the NCAA Football 12 demo arrives on Tuesday, June 28th for both 360 and PS3.

NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 pirates946 @ 06/21/11 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
RTG has a montage thing called "Legend's Spotlight". I asked on TGT.
"Legend's Spotlight" Well that sounds pretty tight.

# 22 dan_457 @ 06/21/11 05:59 PM
Does anyone else think that Kirk sounds like he only got around 3 hours of sleep before recording these? Other than that, I'm digging what i see here, even though I'm sure you'll see the same gametrack a thousand times in a season.

# 23 illwill10 @ 06/21/11 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Does anyone else think that Kirk sounds like he only got around 3 hours of sleep before recording these? Other than that, I'm digging what i see here, even though I'm sure you'll see the same gametrack a thousand times in a season.
ESpecially if you have a certain playstyle

# 24 ybtherockstar @ 06/21/11 06:18 PM
I really like this video. Glad they added this to the presentation because this just contributes to the realistic attributes that we want.

# 25 dan_457 @ 06/21/11 06:24 PM
lol, in one of the screenshots, it's 2nd and 45.

# 26 MrRudy @ 06/21/11 06:25 PM
Loved the bad game: Quarterback montage. I've had some performances that definitely would have warranted that sound bite, it'll be awesome to see them pop up. Loving the variety of tackles and catches as well.

# 27 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/21/11 06:33 PM
Quote:
They all 2nd and 43 or 2nd and 34. Only one was 2nd and 17.

But then again Clemson is a spread team. So maybe they kept trying to run out of the shotgun

# 28 dan_457 @ 06/21/11 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
They all 2nd and 43 or 2nd and 34. Only one was 2nd and 17.

But then again Clemson is a spread team. So maybe they kept trying to run out of the shotgun
haha, All I know is that it takes a certain kind of skill to unintentionally get to 2nd and 45.

# 29 chen_sc @ 06/21/11 06:39 PM
next year we want not only "game track" feature but also "game break" feature- highlights from other games!

# 30 dan_457 @ 06/21/11 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
almost forgot, "QB #12" IS a dual-threat QB. Had to look at this run, haha:

I don't know who #11 is, I think it was a LB. But I know his teammates and friends will never let him live that down, haha.
I think #11 was the free safety. Anyway, "QB #12" should also be considered a big hitter.

I love this Video.

# 31 Watson @ 06/21/11 06:45 PM
WOW. That fact that I recognized most of those b-roll songs just from watching ESPN...Bravo EA. Bra.Vo.

Also, TTU's new...."uniforms"...are in the game. ugh.

# 32 Hiro1 @ 06/21/11 07:08 PM
Love game tracks. I wish they would have spent less on entrances and more things like stat overlays throughout the game.

:SN considering I play online 95% of the time. If I have to look @ Lamic er.. #21 rocking dreads all year it will get real annoying, real quick.

# 33 Bootzilla @ 06/21/11 07:21 PM
Not really diggin the fact that Andrew Luck is averaging close to 33 yards per completion.

Like that the colors seem to pop a little more in these videos. Nowhere near Madden but, not as washed out as it has appeared in other videos.

# 34 mirrored32 @ 06/21/11 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
ESpecially if you have a certain playstyle
though it sounds like it could get repetitive I think it is an awesome step in the right direction. I fell NCAA 13 with detail will iron this out. the idea of 'game track' should also allow for 'season and career track' for players, teams, and coachs. wouldn't it be awesome if the detail was

"last game Wisconsin failed to move the ball at all, the quarter back threw 2 interceptions to the loss to Ohio State. Here in this game we can see if he can bounce back." or something to that matter. perhaps "this coach has taken the team 18-2 so far in his career as the head coach of (team)).

things like this with more detail will only allow for a better game!

So Looking forward to it.

Nice work!

# 35 pirates946 @ 06/21/11 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
WOW. That fact that I recognized most of those b-roll songs just from watching ESPN...Bravo EA. Bra.Vo.

That sucks for me, but at least ill get to kinda check them out and see what they look like before real life. If (hopefully) they keep the jerseys in from last year plus including the wounded warrior and the white helmet, they will turn into Oregon with the combinations.

# 36 Solidice @ 06/21/11 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
yeah, they were shown in a previous video as well. I'm hoping the old ones are still in the game to play with.

# 37 illwill10 @ 06/21/11 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
is there a reason all of them end with the player standing next to the coach, coach patting him on the back as he runs back in the game? Really? They could come up with more than 1 way to finish these?
I was thinking the same thing. They could have least use different angles.
Especially after the 4 INT game by the QB, If I was the coach I would tell him to sit his *** on the end of the bench.
Besides the montages, I wouldnt want to see the same gametrack every game if I use QB #12 from Stanford and I did well.
But I am glad to see improvements

# 38 Geauxldenboy @ 06/21/11 09:05 PM
Quote:
is there a reason all of them end with the player standing next to the coach, coach patting him on the back as he runs back in the game? Really? They could come up with more than 1 way to finish these?
I'm thrilled that they added Game Track but was thinking the same thing.

# 39 jwilphl @ 06/21/11 09:16 PM
Quote:
Haha I was just about to post this same observation, but it really is standard fare for the NCAA team. They make one presentation element and just repeat it over and over again with no variety, so not only is it unrealistic, but it gets old extremely quick. Look at pre-game entrances with the repeating camera angles and crowd shots, etc.

If you're gonna put stuff like this in the game, at least go all out on it.

# 40 grismosw @ 06/21/11 09:25 PM
Quote:
They were all 2nd and a mile for some reason.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.