Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 581 23 @ 09/02/11 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slliMMills
Dope video...cant wait, One month to go...but it seems any and ev'1 can be a post monster...Even Kevin Martin did damage in the post.
I hope thats not the case, but thats the fine line between taking control out of the users hand, and making the game realistic

# 582 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/02/11 12:31 PM
That pullup from DWade was sooooo nice.

# 583 Goffs @ 09/02/11 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I hope thats not the case, but thats the fine line between taking control out of the users hand, and making the game realistic
Just as long i get to do what Bill Russel did in the trailer then it's all good. I would really love it if they had more defensive highlights like that in the trailer.

something like what Wilt and Barkley did here where the ball is still up in the air....

# 584 trobinson97 @ 09/02/11 09:31 PM
Mo is still doing work, great trailer.

Anyone know if there are any wallpapers with the Jordan/Magic/Bird images? PM a link if you know of one.

# 585 greenegt @ 09/02/11 09:53 PM
My God! Speechless....

# 586 xylocaine @ 09/02/11 10:11 PM
EA you suck, this is how you make sports games... If madden was 1/2 as good as this your stock would double.

Kudos NBA 2K12 keep that momentum going!

# 587 sportjames23 @ 09/02/11 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
HOLY....

I just went from six to midnight.

I have to admit, I lol'd.

# 588 bwiggy33 @ 09/02/11 11:44 PM
I won't lie, I absolutely hate the NBA and basically basketball in general. March Madness is really fun to watch but I'd consider myself a bandwagon fan since I don't really watch basketball any other time in the year. However, this game looks flat out filthy!!! I may just have to buy this game. I played a few games of 2k11 and that game was freaking sweet. In fact I enjoyed that game more than I did playing NHL 11. I absolutely love sim games (MLB The Show) and NBA 2k11 screamed that to me. NBA 2k12 looks even more amazing than 11 and I am really close to possibly pre-ordering this game on Amazon. Yes, PRE-ORDERING! I would just like to say that you basketball fans are really lucky to have such a great sim game. If only the NHL team could do what the NBA 2k and MLB The Show teams do. NHL just isn't quite as sim as NBA 2k and MLB The Show.

I'll also add that that song is filthy. I've been listening to that song non stop for about a month and a half and it still isn't old.

# 589 CelticPride101 @ 09/03/11 12:42 AM
WOW unbelievable

# 590 rockchisler @ 09/03/11 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Just as long i get to do what Bill Russel did in the trailer then it's all good. I would really love it if they had more defensive highlights like that in the trailer.

something like what Wilt and Barkley did here where the ball is still up in the air....
Never seen Kareems sky hook blocked, much less twice in one play..

# 591 Nathan_OS @ 09/03/11 12:51 PM
That Derrick Rose dunk was a thing of beauty

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

# 592 VDusen04 @ 09/03/11 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Slight sidetrack, but as a Pistons fan as a youth (and subsequently, a severe Bulls disliker), I was totally certain Horace Grant's block on Kevin Johnson was a foul. I thought the game was rigged to make the stupid Bulls win. Of course, in reality, that's one of the cleanest blocks in NBA history.

# 593 TMagic @ 09/03/11 03:36 PM
It's amazing how far this game has come when you look back through the years...This is what we were all hype about just 10 years ago...

Makes it hard to have any sort of complaint nowadays.

Props to 2K for coming so far over the years and delivering what we've seen in 2K12.

# 594 TajDeni @ 09/03/11 04:18 PM
i have 1 complaint after watching the video 2x. Obi-Wan is the only player in the league who has that stop on a dime, pump fake, reverse pivot in his game, nobody else in the league that i have seen has the footwork and skill level to pull that move off on a consistant basis, and not just the move, but also after the move hitting the shot.

at 7:32, nobody, and i mean nobody in the NBA cept 1 dude has the skill level to pull off that move in live flowing game action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGt6..._order&list=UL

same move different angle at 5:37 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT4H8...eature=related

im sure its not a game breaker but in the vid just seems like to many players can pull that move off...just kinda rubs me wrong from an authentic POV.

# 595 13whitebread @ 09/03/11 05:38 PM
All I can say after that trailer is EA sports better be glad that they locked up the NFL license. I am not a huge basketball player or fan but after that trailer I defiantly have this game on my radar. Hopefully they will turn out a Hockey game next year that will be 1 year and a 1/2 to build a better game look out NHL13.

# 596 Reaman @ 09/03/11 07:16 PM
That was awesome. It gave me the urge to start a dynasty with the Nets.

# 597 HMcCoy @ 09/03/11 07:35 PM
Outdid yaself, Mo. The clips-to-lyrics intergration was freaking nasty.

Dirks awkward landing was the best animation I've ever seen in a sports videogame, bar none.

GO CAVS!!!!

# 598 Nathan_OS @ 09/04/11 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
It's amazing how far this game has come when you look back through the years...This is what we were all hype about just 10 years ago...

Makes it hard to have any sort of complaint nowadays.

Props to 2K for coming so far over the years and delivering what we've seen in 2K12.
Oh How I hated those freethrows ! Haha good times

# 599 JerzeyReign @ 09/05/11 07:49 AM
Wait... did he just Shamgod? :dead:

# 600 KyotoCarl @ 09/05/11 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
i have 1 complaint after watching the video 2x. Obi-Wan is the only player in the league who has that stop on a dime, pump fake, reverse pivot in his game, nobody else in the league that i have seen has the footwork and skill level to pull that move off on a consistant basis, and not just the move, but also after the move hitting the shot.

at 7:32, nobody, and i mean nobody in the NBA cept 1 dude has the skill level to pull off that move in live flowing game action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGt6..._order&list=UL

same move different angle at 5:37 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT4H8...eature=related

im sure its not a game breaker but in the vid just seems like to many players can pull that move off...just kinda rubs me wrong from an authentic POV.
They're NBA players and it's a pretty standard move, it's just that Kobe does it really quickly and perhaps the best in the NBA at it, but it doesn't mean noone else can pull it

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.