Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
  • Samuel Dalembert - FA signing Houston Rockets
  • Steve Novak - FA signing New York Knicks
  • DeShawn Stevenson - FA signing New Jersey Nets
  • Willie Green - FA signing Atlanta Hawks
  • Manny Harris - waived
  • Mickael Pietrus - waived
  • Reggie Evans - FA signing Los Angeles Clippers
  • Chuck Hayes - FA signing Sacramento Kings
  • Mehmet Okur - traded from UTA to Nets
  • Dante Cunningham - FA signing Memphis Grizzlies
  • Melvin Ely - waived
  • Reggie Williams - injured
  • Eduardo Najera - injured
  • Darrell Arthur - injured
  • Mike Miller - injured
  • Baron Davis - injured
  • Derrick Caracter - injured
  • Andrew Bynum - suspended
  • Brook Lopez - injured
  • Linas Kleiza - injured
  • Martell Webster - injured
  • Brad Miller - injured
  • Greg Oden - injured

Uniforms
  • 76ers - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Jazz - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Kings - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Mavericks - Secondary uniform unlocked
  • Heat - Back in Black uniform unlocked
  • Raptors - Military Night uniform unlocked
  • Celtics - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Knicks - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Heat - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Mavericks - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Bulls - Christmas uniform unlocked
  • Lakers - Christmas uniform unlocked

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 KneelbeforeZoD2772 @ 12/28/11 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
Never seen so much complaining over rosters...you'd think they left out Kobe and LeBron the way some on here are acting.

let me get this right, you are ripping on people bc all they want are the authentic rosters, and all they are doing is voicing their frustration... that makes a lot of sense..

# 102 KneelbeforeZoD2772 @ 12/28/11 02:15 PM
i know this has nothing to do with roster updates but when do you think they will update okc thunders court??

# 103 nikolas13p @ 01/01/12 11:10 AM
how can i download this update?

# 104 Roxy2300 @ 01/02/12 11:04 AM
When are the other rookies coming on the game like Josh Shelby etc ?

# 105 igor912 @ 01/02/12 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KneelbeforeZoD2772
i know this has nothing to do with roster updates but when do you think they will update okc thunders court??
Since they haven't added the 2nd rounders yet(which at this pace they will have when 2k13 comes out) thunder's court will probably be included when 2k14 comes out.

# 106 TorreyG @ 01/02/12 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KneelbeforeZoD2772
The thunder court is updated as it is in real life except for the nba logos on the court being a little closer to the paint than it should

# 107 ace43 @ 01/02/12 05:57 PM
how do i get roster updates for 2k on ps3

# 108 Roxy2300 @ 01/03/12 01:36 PM
Where r the second rounds its been over 2 weeks and i heard that the game freezes or whatever when u play with the rookies that are in the starting lineup on team up is that true ?

# 109 LD2k @ 01/03/12 01:58 PM
Spoke to the team this AM.

They're working on the new rosters. When I get an ETA, I will drop it on my twitter (and here).

# 110 DirtySouf @ 01/03/12 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k

They're working on the new rosters. When I get an ETA, I will drop it on my twitter (and here).
Thank you...

# 111 oldman @ 01/03/12 02:31 PM
Quote:

Thank you very much. I have been waiting to start my association for an ew roster update.

# 112 aloncho11 @ 01/03/12 02:36 PM
Quote:

Please make sure we get accessories updated too for players and get the 2K team their attention to this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...thread-34.html

# 113 DirtySouf @ 01/03/12 03:51 PM
Let's get the correct lineups first...

# 114 X12Celtics3 @ 01/03/12 04:40 PM
Cool. Can't wait to start an association with Greg Stiemsma and E'Twaun Moore (after I find a roster that still has Jeff Green in it, of course).

# 115 AsianPowwwa @ 01/03/12 05:10 PM
Is 2k gonna update player's hairstyles like they said they would?

# 116 aloncho11 @ 01/03/12 10:05 PM
And for the sake of the "Legends", the roster updates should also make the classic Bulls teams from '91 to '98 inbound the ball to Pippen after a basket (like Lebron James on the Heat).

# 117 ikelofe @ 01/04/12 10:10 AM
Oooooh cmon! where is the update? I can't wait to start my new MP.

The only problem is that I'll have to wait untill someone posts it here, but I wanna at least see people saying that all the rookies are in the game *_*

# 118 KG#5beantown @ 01/05/12 02:55 AM
I really don't know what you guys expect...I mean don't expect too much from the next update, to make yourself unhappy once it is released.

we all know that from 2k10 and 2k11, this next update will probably have the 2nd rounders (I doubt that I think 40-60% will be in) but there won't be a larry hughes for example, there won't be ANY accessory updates, Dallas will still have blue bands at home and Boston will still have green bands at home. Also there will be no art updates...nick young with his afro...STAT with his new glases...NO WAY.

I'm sounding pessimistic I know, and believe I would rather be optimistic and have a quality roster form 2k each week, cause roster editing is a hell of work, but 2k won't do us the favour. They had the feature the last years and what did they do? the ignored player signings till the end of the season...this really is a shame, I'm not talking about the holiday break from 2k but the general problem with this updates...

# 119 GoldenSurferX @ 01/05/12 09:44 AM
Im definitely not expecting much from this roster update, but I know a lot of people may have high expectation on this next roster update... Dont know why though lol. Roster updates seemed to never be 2K's strong point, but it's been decent since those dreadful days of 2K7 when updates would dropped once in a blue moon.

# 120 KanoSupreme203 @ 01/05/12 09:52 AM
2rndrs and all rookies with official photos and their real tattoos I'll be happy that's me I'm not sweating player color socks and right color tape on fingers or wrong sleeve color...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.