Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

With the frenzy of free agent signings, trades, amnesty waivers and the fact that plenty of NBA players will miss the season due to contracts signed during the lockout, the already underway 2011-12 campaign will be one of the most unique seasons in NBA history. Today, we’ll take a look at how this historic off-season has affected your virtual team in NBA 2K12.

Read More - How A Frenzied Off-Season Has Changed NBA 2K12

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DJ @ 01/03/12 03:55 PM
As a Nuggets fan, I was really happy with the trade they made with Dallas for Rudy Fernandez and Corey Brewer. Also, bringing back Aaron Afflalo was good, as Afflalo is an above-average defender and a capable 3-point shooter.

# 2 jbruce83 @ 01/03/12 04:14 PM
yeah, its been a frenzy but the rosters on the game still aren't complete. there still are a few players & rookies that need to be added

# 3 Vaporub83 @ 01/03/12 04:41 PM
What did Dallas get back in this trade? Cash?

# 4 DubTrey1 @ 01/03/12 04:43 PM
This has truly been a crazy year - I already gave up on waiting for all of the rooks to make it in and just went ahead with one of the share rosters with best file I could find and am going on with my Association. Decent I suppose, but it really feels "off" this year due to the minor issues and then the lockout mess that sort of threw a wrench in how the rosters have been in such a state of flux from jump - I suppose next year will be the "year' ....

# 5 erickonasis @ 01/03/12 05:02 PM
The price of this game went back up at gamestop....59.99 again LOL

# 6 eye guy @ 01/04/12 03:55 AM
Dunleavy is under-rated... I left him open on so many occasions and he made everything he threw at the rim. I still won the game (Association) but he is a really solid 3pt bench player.

# 7 ChrisHansen59 @ 01/04/12 04:29 AM
I miss JR Swish and Wilson Chandler. They become free agents and can sign (and be put back into the game) at the end of March, correct?

# 8 bezbeats @ 01/04/12 11:20 AM
The rosters r all messed up..can we get a update please!!

# 9 eF 5ive @ 01/04/12 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen59
I miss JR Swish and Wilson Chandler. They become free agents and can sign (and be put back into the game) at the end of March, correct?
Players in china can opt out and come back to the NBA at any time but can't play until their teams are finished with the post season (in china). I dled a roster that had them, pics, and previous year stats and commentary stories about them.

# 10 crques @ 01/04/12 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Players in china can opt out and come back to the NBA at any time but can't play until their teams are finished with the post season (in china). I dled a roster that had them, pics, and previous year stats and commentary stories about them.
eF 5ive,

Was that roster for the PS3? If so, could you let me know what it is under? Thanks.

# 11 Saviour @ 01/04/12 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Players in china cannot opt out at anytime they choose. They have to be released from thier contract which does not happen in China. (Unless you are a complete douche like Kenyon Martin) But even if they are released, Chinese Basketball Association rules prevent players released from a team to joint another professional basketball team until thier previous teams basketball season is officially over. The earliest is March depending on how far the team goes in the playoffs, That is ofcourse if the team makes the playoffs. :-)

# 12 sactown_13 @ 01/04/12 08:17 PM
what about my kings?

# 13 brett the jet favre @ 01/05/12 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sactown_13
what about my kings?
What'd they do?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.