Home
F1 2011 News Post

F1 2011
is one of the finest sim racers on consoles you will find. Translating that type of a deep and engrossing experience to a handheld, especially one with new hardware, is a daunting task.

What Codemasters opted for with F1 2011 is a straight up port of the game from a PS3 down to the Vita. This means that the game takes advantage of hardly any of the features the Vita hardware supports.

Ultimately, it feels like F1 was a mailed-in type of title -- with little inspiration on the Vita -- but still there is enough here for F1 fans and race fans to enjoy.

Read More - F1 2011 Review (PS Vita)

Game: F1 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 2 - View All
F1 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rules @ 02/24/12 07:34 PM
Solid review. I have both versions and you are spot on with it being a stripped down port. Very challenging and it definitely is worth picking up for those who want realism.

# 2 RunN1st @ 08/09/13 05:27 PM
I've been turning laps on the PS Vita version lately and I'm really digging it! I turned a 1.23 at Melbourne which blew away the 1.33 I'm turning on the 360. I don't have any of the aids on except for the auto-shift. Besides that I'm playing the game on hard, 100% race length, albeit damage off.

If anyone out there has the game please let me know. I would love to test online.

PSN: Runn1st

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.