Home
News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Please give thanks to blueandwhite!

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 kenkraly2004 @ 02/26/12 11:40 PM
Where is the braves new 2012 throwback uniform? I did'nt see it in the video.

# 22 SilverBullet1929 @ 02/26/12 11:41 PM
[quote=Doran;2043402675]1) If you are referring to the sleeveless pinstriped alternate jerseys they used to wear, they're gone.
2&3) Yeah, that's a mistake. Probably Style Guide.
quote]

Any diehard Rockies fans help us out here? Home white vests gone? Purple sleeves on the black vests? What gives?

# 23 Doran @ 02/27/12 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkraly2004
Where is the braves new 2012 throwback uniform? I did'nt see it in the video.
It doesn't look like it made it.

Quote:
Any diehard Rockies fans help us out here? Home white vests gone? Purple sleeves on the black vests? What gives?
The home white vests are definitely gone. They haven't been worn by the Rockies for two years, at least.

As for the purple sleeves under black vests, that's an old style from 2005 according to SportsLogos.net.

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=58

# 24 The Kid 24 @ 02/27/12 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoi23
I saw somewhere that the blue for the Brewers pinstripe jerseys has been fixed this year, but it looked like last years in the video. It might just be the lighting though.
No it's not the lighting... Those uni's weren't fixed

They also didn't fix the D-Backs... There alternate uni's have the wrong color underneath the jerseys... The red alternate is suppose to be red underneath and the black alternate is suppose to be black underneath!!!!!

Damnit this sucks!

# 25 metsfan4life1 @ 02/27/12 08:51 AM
They got the Mets unifroms right, thanks god. Still doesnt look like we'll be able to wear the black alernate unis at home, they wont have the white home pants with the black stripe. Using the others pants makes the socks blue. At least we wont be wearing them that much this year.

# 26 Doran @ 02/27/12 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
They got the Mets unifroms right, thanks god. Still doesnt look like we'll be able to wear the black alernate unis at home, they wont have the white home pants with the black stripe. Using the others pants makes the socks blue. At least we wont be wearing them that much this year.
The Mets are going to wear the black alternate at home maybe two or three times. And at least that look is on the way out.

# 27 kauchy @ 02/27/12 12:26 PM
please please please next year add the ability to change undershirts/socks & helmets.

do that & 99% of problems would be solved!

guessing though that seeing as it hasnt been done already its not a small fix..?

# 28 Unit303 @ 02/27/12 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayNY
Was really hoping the Nationals would have the Expos jerseys again like they did a few years back.
Me too. I liked some of those.

# 29 franch1se @ 02/27/12 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
I would LOVE to see those PLC pinstripe uniforms(http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/u...1.jpg)...still hoping that one day we see those as their primary home uni.
Love those too but I was referring to the blue and orange ones we had during the world series year in 98

# 30 metsfan4life1 @ 02/27/12 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauchy
please please please next year add the ability to change undershirts/socks & helmets.

do that & 99% of problems would be solved!

guessing though that seeing as it hasnt been done already its not a small fix..?
The undershirts and sock type is something I want changed! I wasn't the ability to have a normal undershirt collar, medium collar and the one they already have. Then, I want them to add the newer style low stirrups and the ability to have the socks higher and keep the length of the one they have now, too.

# 31 Blublub @ 02/27/12 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
No it's not the lighting... Those uni's weren't fixed
WTF? Something like a million people commented on this to the developers somewhere around the dawn of time. How could this slip through yet again?????

# 32 MIKEY93 @ 02/28/12 01:48 AM
Rockies r-alternates? O_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
Yes, I love 'em so far. But what do you mean by pants with black stripe? Their white pants always have blue stripes.

I agree with you on the socks though, but it doesn't bother me much. Mets ^ though.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.