Home
News Post

Okay guys...

Here is the Spring Training version of the Operation Sports Full Minors for 2012, for MLB 12 The Show.

This initial set looks really tight... and there is some FANTASTIC work done on these. Dare I say... the best set yet.

There are too many to thank for this... and I will come back and fill out this post with all those involved, as I know you guys want to get your hands on these and start your franchises.

Here is the link for the OSFM ST v.1They will be up in the Vault momentarily...
  • File name: O.S.F.M. SPRING
Thanks for all your patience... and most of all enjoy!!!

I just want to thank some people... and I have to say... this community is truly exceptional. Operation Sports is simply the best run website I visit. Bar none... and the members that frequent here are one of the main reasons. Good people attract other good people.

In no particular order... I really need to thank all of the people involved in the making of this set... as this is a true community effort and without all of these guys, it would make the process much harder and much, much longer.

Thanks to:

EDITORS and FACES:
JoeRyan33
TNKNGM
sink4ever
davis420
theaub
MLBBob
CWSPalehose19
bedwardsroy19
Karle
theSlab
PsychoBulk
Ivanhoe
mhag4
moose16
TheRunandShoot
Apostle
yankeedaniel99
adamj2281
Ratfink
jmeyers1975
Novanik
authentic
mlbonfox
thekid24
bdolski
tree3five
piratesboy
ilstu24
Rag3vsWorld
cmorris25
juicer420
drustrk3
Jetfire
JGainsey
ElectricWizard
LastRegret

FACES
Majoniak
Willard76
GreatNorthern47
bodhiball
MauerMorneu
GoBucs09
Throwback
NatsFan_1997
Hawnprime
seanjeezy
and
Aroid1313

I'd like to thank ksig24 for his insight and input into the potential base for the set...

... and last but CERTAINLY not least...
RidinDwnKingsley...

Without his TREMENDOUS work and the immense amount of time that he puts into these rosters... they would have taken 3 times as long to do.

I CANNOT say enough about this, as his dedication and sheer bulldog mentality to get it done, means so much to these.

Also to Steve... the owner of O.S. and the mods on here who make it easy to keep the threads in order and viable to use in conjunction with the set.

...and of course thanks to the entire O.S. community for all the input that you guys have been putting into these for YEARS!

THANK YOU!

Guys.....a lot of people have requested to give back in response to these rosters. They offer thanks and several have offered money.
I suggest charities if you really want to do something as a thanks to these.

My suggested charities....The N.Y.C. FireFighters Burn Center....Wounded Warriors....or .....http://www.extra-life.org/

Thank you!

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 RidinDwnKingsley @ 04/03/12 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Ugh, wish I would have known some of my players that I made weren't gonna get used. Spent so much time on them. My Shelby Miller and Oscar Taveras got replaced with some different versions...and the stances and windups they were given are not close.
they were replaced with Aroids caps as he was doing top prospects

# 122 juicer420 @ 04/03/12 08:07 PM
Quote:
Let me know if some of the players you made got switched out. Some of mine did.
They probably got switched out for Aroid's faces. I'm sure if you post it in the corrections thread, Knight or Ridin will fix the stances for you before they release the Opening Day set.

# 123 Ripner @ 04/03/12 08:08 PM
Thank you all so much. Looks wonderful from my first skim through. One of these years I'm going to offer my assistance but I don't know if I cna do anywhere near a good enough job. :P

Just started a 2 player franchise with my boyfriend playing as the Royals to test out sliders until the 2nd edition comes out.

# 124 SI52 @ 04/03/12 08:09 PM
Any tutorials/how-to's on uploading these to the game? I only got a PS3 a couple months ago, so haven't had the chance to use OSFM before.

# 125 TheRunAndShoot @ 04/03/12 08:10 PM
Knight-

Just wanna be sure of this... I am supposed to wait for the OD set before I do the cosmetic edits.

If you aren't switching up the base set or waiting for the next SCEA update, I can just run through and fix the lineups before v2 is good to go.

# 126 Knight165 @ 04/03/12 08:11 PM
Quote:
Let me know if some of the players you made got switched out. Some of mine did.
They were to get Aroid's faces in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
They probably got switched out for Aroid's faces. I'm sure if you post it in the corrections thread, Knight or Ridin will fix the stances for you before they release the Opening Day set.
Absolutely.....
Post anything you want done...and I will do it.
Thanks!
(sorry about the confusion with that)

M.K.
Knight165

# 127 ARoid1313 @ 04/03/12 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
didn't do any stances or rating for any guys. only faces and equipment.
I assumed the stances would be switched to the correct ones.
hopefully the delivery and stances were updated on the other guys

# 128 Knight165 @ 04/03/12 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
didn't do any stances or rating for any guys. only faces and equipment.
I assumed the stances would be switched to the correct ones.
hopefully the delivery and stances were updated on the other guys
Yeah...not on you Aroid....it's on me. I probably spaced on that. Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

# 129 ARoid1313 @ 04/03/12 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yeah...not on you Aroid....it's on me. I probably spaced on that. Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165
lol no worries bro! you had your hands full!

# 130 TheRunAndShoot @ 04/03/12 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Not sure why they used the faces from the 4/2 update for Luetge, Erasmo and Kawasaki, they look nothing like they do in real life...

Everything else looks good though, except for Walker and Hultzen, I'm probably partial to my own guys, so R&S you know what to do for v2
Yea I'll import the players but I'll use SCEAs ratings. I think Erasmos pitches were wrong though I'll double check.

# 131 Knight165 @ 04/03/12 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Yea I'll import the players but I'll use SCEAs ratings. I think Erasmos pitches were wrong though I'll double check.
We wont' import any existing players from here on in.
Only missing ones.
Sorry!

M.K.
Knight165

# 132 loogs @ 04/03/12 08:15 PM
God bless you all and thanks for doing this

# 133 Guffers @ 04/03/12 08:16 PM
Thank you so much to everybody who worked on these. You take a brilliant game and make it even better! I can't wait to finally dig into my franchise!

# 134 AxdBoy @ 04/03/12 08:18 PM
Thanks Knight, very appreciative towards everyone who made this possible!

# 135 adamj2281 @ 04/03/12 08:18 PM
First look through the Braves, everything looks great, except Jordan Parraz (http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=parraz001jor) should be added as a RF, he almost made the MLB roster.

Also, Buddy Carlyle, yes he's a Brave again. I'm on my Vita because I'm travelling so I may have missed something, or he may be in Free Agents.

# 136 Steelersfan85 @ 04/03/12 08:18 PM
Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to get these done in time for opening day.

# 137 MattyPic22 @ 04/03/12 08:21 PM
Thanks for the rosters!

# 138 Sports fanantic @ 04/03/12 08:22 PM
Another thank you coming up.............................Thank you!

# 139 beantownbruins @ 04/03/12 08:25 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thank you all for the hard work!!! These rosters make the game for me! So excited!

# 140 seanjeezy @ 04/03/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
We wont' import any existing players from here on in.
Only missing ones.
Sorry!

M.K.
Knight165
Can you clarify Knight? Does this mean that if Darvish was included in the 4/2 update and had a face that looked nothing like him, we would be stuck with that face for every OSFM release?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.