Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Click the link below to follow along with the Madden 13 live webcast. EA will be covering presentation and a bit of gameplay today. Plus, stay tuned shortly after for OS' own detailed information from Madden NFL 13.

Watch Now!

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Danimal @ 04/26/12 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Yeah I know you are talking about screenshots. It's not just a simple here let's add it in 5 minutes. It's actually a function that has to be coded in and built from scratch just like everything else. Ncaa and Madden are 2 completely different games that share some of the same tech. They still have to have the available resources for implementing, testing, debugging, and file storage within the game itself. (Sorry for stating the obvious force of habit). It may be in, I don't know. An easier way to look at it (imo at least) really I suppose is what did they talk about today that you would rather not have, in order to spend the resources on screenshots and storage space for those.(if its not in).
As much as I want to elaborate I'm going to bite my tongue and leave it at this.

We will agree to disagree on the time it would take for this task to be completed.

Thanks

# 162 djordan @ 04/26/12 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I thought I saw it watching it live, but looks like it pretty much confirmed some new sort of tackling system on the kickoff return they showed.

The homie Gedden
http://youtu.be/34POVrez_ew
Now you should know man. Don't excite yourself until you really know its true. Remember Pro-Tak lol?

# 163 huskerwr38 @ 04/26/12 12:33 AM
Yea, I noticed that on that kick off the first time I saw. A couple of Bengal players at the end on the left kind of fall on each other on top of the pile. It didn't look like pre-canned animations. But then again...I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Also, watch #54 for the Steelers, watch his legs at the end kind of split. It looks like something I've never seen.

# 164 Instant C1a55ic @ 04/26/12 12:36 AM
Hmmm, must have been some miscommunication...Eddie Royal in a Broncos uni...BLASPHEMY!!

# 165 ODogg @ 04/26/12 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
you can tell
why do you have the Broncos quarterback in your avatar wearing a Colts uniform??

# 166 DonScrillinger @ 04/27/12 03:22 PM
i just want to know if there will be a line of scrimmage and user cam

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.