Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Florida...fo' shame almost losing to Vandy like that.

Here are the Dynasty Presentation details you've all been waiting for, with former OS'er Christian McLeod spilling the beans on all of the goodies.

Read More - NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Presentation Additions Overview

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bh446066 @ 05/07/12 04:35 PM
I know there will be some grunting over no College Gameday, but the ticker and Rece's cut-ins are very nice additions! Awesome.

# 2 m1ke_nyc @ 05/07/12 04:37 PM
I love the additions, we as fans of the game should push for in game highlights from games around the league for NCAAF14

# 3 DirkDiggler12 @ 05/07/12 04:39 PM
The cut scenes, and in game breaks are awesome. Rece is welcomed deal too. I really think they did an awesome job this year. Is it EVERYTHING everyone wanted no, but you'll never please everyone. I can't wait till my copy arrives.

# 4 m1ke_nyc @ 05/07/12 04:41 PM
It seems EA is listening to the fans now. Everything ive seen added to both games has been asked for by the community, this game looks like its gonna be good and the future looks bright.

# 5 spartyon6686 @ 05/07/12 04:43 PM
I'd rather feel like I'm in the stadium playing rather than playing from an ESPN broadcast.

# 6 malky @ 05/07/12 04:43 PM
Like what I hear but still wait till first patch to purchase

# 7 bonannogiovanni @ 05/07/12 04:48 PM
I knew the presence of an OSer in the development team would have done nothing but good to the presentation aspect of the game.

# 8 chen_sc @ 05/07/12 05:50 PM
did anybody notice if the game clock of the other games runs down?

# 9 pirates946 @ 05/07/12 05:53 PM
Love Love Love the improvements. Im the biggest dynasty player. Smallest improvement with the biggest implications in my book, the mock draft! I think thats so cool.

# 10 jpdavis82 @ 05/07/12 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_T21
I don't think anyone expected NCAA to all of a sudden have a complete College Gameday show, in-game highlights from around the league, halftime-show, and a nighttime highlight show just appear in one year. I think what most complained about - and rightfully so - was that these additions were always among the most requested but it never seemed the dev team cared.

Now, not only are the improvements very well done, but it finally appears that the team is moving in the right direction in terms of what all the fans have been clamoring for. It is easy to see how the team can continue to build on this over the next few years, including making a big leap onto the next gen console.

Although it was ridiculous to have to wait THIS long for these additions when a game like 2k5 showed it could be done even on the previous console gen, its a welcome sign that things are finally changing. This year, I won't be downloading a roster update from the internet but instead will spend the $60 to have this new presentation.
2k5 never had a real time ticker with upset alerts, priority score alerts, and in game studio updates along with dynamic commentary alongside of it. Give EA some credit for doing something new that 2k never had.

# 11 TDTGodfather @ 05/07/12 05:54 PM
i don't want to start a thread for one question but does anyone know if they are tweaking CC at all?? TIA.

it wasn't very realistic last year. i hated how you could be the best coach in the universe but couldn't get schools on your presitige level to offer you head jobs but you'll get a million OC/DC offers from 1 and 2 star schools.

# 12 I3RIS3H @ 05/07/12 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDTGodfather
i don't want to start a thread for one question but does anyone know if they are tweaking CC at all?? TIA.

it wasn't very realistic last year. i hated how you could be the best coach in the universe but couldn't get schools on your presitige level to offer you head jobs but you'll get a million OC/DC offers from 1 and 2 star schools.
From what I've heard, no.

# 13 statum71 @ 05/07/12 06:04 PM
I just hope for the life of me that the new simulation system doesn't mean we can't still select ANY game want as user games each week.

?????????

# 14 jpdavis82 @ 05/07/12 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
I just hope for the life of me that the new simulation system doesn't mean we can't still select ANY game want as user games each week.

?????????
That was something I was wondering too, surely not

# 15 jpdavis82 @ 05/07/12 06:19 PM
Hadn't seen this picture yet, notice how it has the logos besides the team names on the ticker, very cool.

# 16 aimiami @ 05/07/12 06:25 PM
they should update the bottom line with REAL time events as well.
that would be sick!

# 17 statum71 @ 05/07/12 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami
they should update the bottom line with REAL time events as well.
that would be sick!
Sort of disagree. That would only confuse the scores and ranks of my own dynasty.

But if they did, they could always give the option to not include them. So I guess it wouldn't be bad.

# 18 statum71 @ 05/07/12 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
I knew the presence of an OSer in the development team would have done nothing but good to the presentation aspect of the game.

Me too!

This website has some very creative minds. There's some darn good ideas in these forums here at OS.

# 19 EAGLESFAN10 @ 05/07/12 06:38 PM
I love these additions ..... I can live without gameday as long as I got EVERY SATURDAY

# 20 44drob @ 05/07/12 06:40 PM
nice addition to the game IMO !\

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.