Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

During the Madden NFL 13 audio podcast earlier today with Audio Producer, Matt Bialosuknia, he confirmed 12 of the 14 authentic quarterback cadences.

Here is the list.
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Ben Roethlisberger
  • Cam Newton
  • Drew Brees
  • Matt Ryan
  • Mike Vick
  • Philip Rivers
  • Tim Tebow
  • Tom Brady
  • Tony Romo
  • Eli Manning
  • Peyton Manning
Two more haven't been named, but it shouldn't be long before we find out who they are.

Based off of the feedback from OSers (via Twitter and the OS Forums), most would like to hear Matthew Stafford and Jay Cutler make the cut.

The cadences were pulled from NFL Films and because of the audio quality, not all quarterback cadences are represented. They do hope to have all 32 starting quarterback cadences in Madden NFL 14.

UPDATE: EA Sports just confirmed there will be a total of 12 authentic QB cadences in Madden NFL 13.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TOmuch81 @ 05/18/12 03:46 PM
Thanks, jp

# 22 Aftershock9958 @ 05/18/12 03:52 PM
Can't wait to hear Romo yelling "kill kill kill!"

# 23 Gronk4M13 @ 05/18/12 04:15 PM
Sweet, makes it all the more realistic.

# 24 DeuceDouglas @ 05/18/12 04:20 PM
Wouldn't mind maybe seeing a batch of random generic ones too just so that every guy that doesn't have an authentic one and rookie qb's don't all have the same ones.

# 25 Pared @ 05/18/12 04:22 PM
The more we keep seeing this, the better.

Authenticity, authenticity, authenticity.

# 26 adub88 @ 05/18/12 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Wouldn't mind maybe seeing a batch of random generic ones too just so that every guy that doesn't have an authentic one and rookie qb's don't all have the same ones.
I was thinking the same thing. I know they couldn't get everyone due to the quality of the audio, but it would be nice to get variation in the cadences.

# 27 jpdavis82 @ 05/18/12 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
I was thinking the same thing. I know they couldn't get everyone due to the quality of the audio, but it would be nice to get variation in the cadences.
This is from the Madden 13 article that GamesRadar wrote the other day

http://www.gamesradar.com/madden-nfl...-presentation/

For example, specific quarterback cadences – the ‘Blue! 32! Hut Hut Hike!’ before every snap – have now been captured for most of the real NFL QBs for use in the game. When Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers step to the line, you’ll be hearing their actual voices barking out the signals instead of a generic one. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Notice they said the "Blue 32" and Hut hut hike were captured for most of the real NFL QB's, I think that means if they weren't recorded they won't have one, but I'm not positive on that. I'm just going off of the if it's not authentic it won't be in the game mantra, which is a great thing btw.

# 28 oldman @ 05/18/12 05:59 PM
They said they wanted to have all of the starting qb's in. Notice they have Tebow and not Sanchez!

Let the debate begin!

# 29 kmart2180 @ 05/18/12 05:59 PM
Philip Rivers and Jay Cutler final 2 most likely. Alex Smith would be cool but I don't plan on him being our qb for much longer so won't mind if he's not on the list.

# 30 kmart2180 @ 05/18/12 06:01 PM
Whoops rivers is there, Cutler and Stafford.

# 31 Feldman011teen @ 05/18/12 06:11 PM
I think it's funny they have Tebow, someone who won't see the field, and not Sanchez.

# 32 Senator Palmer @ 05/18/12 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Tebow is neither stable nor a "Franchise QB"
Ha! I completely looked pass Tebow's name. Guess that shoots holes in the theory. No reason not to have Hasselebeck, and even Vince Young and Leinart in the game now then.

# 33 Senator Palmer @ 05/18/12 06:23 PM
These should sound pretty sweet in the game, but I really want a Tennessee quarterback in Madden 13. They are one of the only teams around that uses "GO" instead of "HUT" as their trigger.

Jay Cutler - .48 sec...

Matt Stafford .12 sec...

# 34 jpdavis82 @ 05/18/12 06:31 PM
[quote=Senator Palmer;2043676132]These should sound pretty sweet in the game, but I really want a Tennessee quarterback in Madden 13. They are one of the only teams around that uses "GO" instead of "HUT" as their trigger.

Think you posted the wrong video there for Cutler, it's showing BAL vs PIT instead

Good call on the Tennesee QB thing, I never knew that.

1:29

# 35 Nza @ 05/18/12 08:14 PM
Wow, it's remarkable how the league's best and most marketable QBs just happened to not suffer from the "poor NFL films audio quality" excuse

# 36 TreyIM2 @ 05/18/12 08:48 PM
Tebow but no Sanchize?? He BETTER be one of the unannounced 2

# 37 The Real Ma$$ive @ 05/18/12 08:52 PM
I'm glad for this. I use to quiet my home crowd down when coming to the line just so my opponent could hear my cadence, and snap count.

# 38 Moegames @ 05/18/12 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

During the Madden NFL 13 audio podcast earlier today with Audio Producer, Matt Bialosuknia, he confirmed 12 of the 14 authentic quarterback cadences.

Here is the list.
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Ben Roethlisberger
  • Cam Newton
  • Drew Brees
  • Matt Ryan
  • Mike Vick
  • Philip Rivers
  • Tim Tebow
  • Tom Brady
  • Tony Romo
  • Eli Manning
  • Peyton Manning
Two more haven't been named, but it shouldn't be long before we find out who they are.

Based off of the feedback from OSers (via Twitter and the OS Forums), most would like to hear Matthew Stafford and Jay Cutler make the cut.

The cadences were pulled from NFL Films and because of the audio quality, not all quarterback cadences are represented. They do hope to have all 32 starting quarterback cadences in Madden NFL 14.
sweet...im looking forward to this. nice job EA

# 39 statum71 @ 05/18/12 10:10 PM
I'm not a *****.......... but why Tebow?

I even like and support the guy. But they could've used that spot on another starter.

# 40 FedExPope @ 05/18/12 10:13 PM
I really love that Tebow is on there and not Sanchez. On multiple levels.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.