Home
NHL 13 News Post

Watch live streaming video from easports at livestream.com

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jaiman @ 08/20/12 09:15 PM
Is there any way we can watch a replay of this?

# 22 DJ @ 08/20/12 11:23 PM
That's potentially great news, QB. Thanks for sharing.

# 23 mkharsh33 @ 08/21/12 01:41 AM
I, too, hope this potential news becomes promising to us. The biggest issue I have with this is that you could rifle a pass with the button fully loaded and the guy 5 feet from you would catch the pass with no reaction off his stick whatsoever. If we can tone down the pass reception, along with making the passing game a bit more sloppy in certain zones, this game could really come alive.

# 24 gopher_guy @ 08/21/12 02:13 AM
Just makes me all the more bummed that sliders will not be unlocked in the demo, lol

# 25 Reiny09 @ 08/21/12 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I, too, hope this potential news becomes promising to us. The biggest issue I have with this is that you could rifle a pass with the button fully loaded and the guy 5 feet from you would catch the pass with no reaction off his stick whatsoever. If we can tone down the pass reception, along with making the passing game a bit more sloppy in certain zones, this game could really come alive.
I agree completely. It would be nice if they could implement some sort of formula that calculated if you make a pass at a certain distance and a certain speed, you have this chance of completing the pass. Obviously there would be a few other factors in determining the outcome such as how fast the players were moving and their individual attributes, but that would be a good start. Then let the pass accuracy and reception sliders modify that formula.

# 26 Panicshade @ 08/21/12 10:57 AM
I haven't played in the "Play Now" mode yet but in HUT it let's you choose the Game Style (I believe that's what it was called). Default, Normal, and Hardcore are the options. I don't know if these effect the pre-set sliders.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.