Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 News Post

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
's second demo came down the pipeline Tuesday. With eleven league teams to play around with, we get a better idea of what we can expect come release day.

So what’s different?

Presentation:

For all the flak PES takes in this department, they've added a few nice touches on the presentation front. For instance, the home crowd will vigorously boo non-calls, while the player who tumbled over throw their hands up in the air and gestures to the ref. Also, the frequency at which defenders raise their hands and appeal for offsides is increased.

Read More - PES 2013 Second Demo Impressions

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BEARYChi @ 08/30/12 11:33 AM
i liked it.....its nice to put the training mode in it.....im getting this game for sure.

# 2 THE YAMA @ 08/30/12 12:49 PM
Nice read. The second demo certainly was more attracting to me than the first.

# 3 Blublub @ 08/30/12 01:09 PM
Nice, balanced review from someone who obviously knows the series. Thanks!

# 4 juice2142 @ 08/30/12 01:10 PM
sadly, i havent won a match in 5 games ive played with the demo. I do like it more than the FIFA 12 i rented last week. It didnt take much effort to get shots off in FIFA and i felt like all i did was streak the flanks. Probably why i am struggling with PES because i need better strategy. Even though i struggle, i am loving it because it's different every time.

# 5 sarlndr @ 08/30/12 09:15 PM
The training mode really showed how deep this game can be. I liked the knuckle ball kick the most, lol. Holding down L2 and then using the arrow to aim where you want the pass to go is a great idea, especially for those who say the ball never goes where they want it to.

Thank you for this demo Konami, you just got a sale.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.