Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports will be live streaming a full game of NBA 2K13 on Wednesday, September 19th at 5:00 PM EST. Check out the Oklahoma City Thunder (controlled by Ronnie2K) against the Miami Heat (controlled by LD2K). Here is the link to the live stream.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 23 @ 09/19/12 11:53 AM
I have LD

I think we've seen Ronnie run a little bit

Just use anybody other than LA unless its the Clipps

# 102 Kashanova @ 09/19/12 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul24NDLAL12
Please use the Lakers PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's OKC vs MIA(LD)

# 103 mymannemcee @ 09/19/12 12:04 PM
Hey LD, are you two allowed to leave the signature skill HUD on while you play? From what I've seen, it isn't that distracting to gameplay and we can learn each signature skill between each player if it's manual subs.

# 104 ForeverVersatile @ 09/19/12 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I have LD

I think we've seen Ronnie run a little bit

Just use anybody other than LA unless its the Clipps
They already said its Heat vs Thunder.

# 105 Phreezy P @ 09/19/12 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Looks over at virtual LeBron...

(BLEEP)
Good luck.

# 106 LD2k @ 09/19/12 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
Hey LD, are you two allowed to leave the signature skill HUD on while you play? From what I've seen, it isn't that distracting to gameplay and we can learn each signature skill between each player if it's manual subs.
I'll try to remember that.

# 107 blues rocker @ 09/19/12 12:26 PM
will the audio just be the game audio, or will we get to hear you guys trash talking as well?

# 108 23 @ 09/19/12 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
They already said its Heat vs Thunder.
Didn't see that... thanks

# 109 LD2k @ 09/19/12 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
will the audio just be the game audio, or will we get to hear you guys trash talking as well?
We'll be mic'd up the entire time.

Sorry in advance for the fact that you have to see my ugly mug.

# 110 jayman504 @ 09/19/12 12:47 PM
LD2k do me a favor...let Ronnie get a fastbreak with one of his players....then chase him down with LeBron I really wanna see a chase down block in this game

# 111 kenio78 @ 09/19/12 12:53 PM
LD, will you be playing on the same console or it will be an online match.
just curious to see if Ronnie plays offball defense .

# 112 LD2k @ 09/19/12 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenio78
LD, will you be playing on the same console or it will be an online match.
just curious to see if Ronnie plays offball defense .
Same console - PiP (assuming everything goes right technically on the live-stream) with Ronnie and myself. Yes, I'm uglier, btw.

# 113 LeBronistheKing @ 09/19/12 01:23 PM
Quote:
Looks over at virtual LeBron...

(BLEEP)
So I guess that 45 15 and 5 in an elimination game 6 in a hostile environment in Boston with the season on the line isn't performing under pressure?

# 114 LD2k @ 09/19/12 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
So I guess that 45 15 and 5 in an elimination game 6 in a hostile environment in Boston with the season on the line isn't performing under pressure?
Bron is solid - I think he's past the days of not being able to perform under the clutch. Twas a joke.

And btw, Ronnie2K is in red:

# 115 acab1 @ 09/19/12 01:33 PM
somebody will be able to record the game for those who are unable to see it live?

thanx guys

# 116 LD2k @ 09/19/12 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acab1
somebody will be able to record the game for those who are unable to see it live?

thanx guys
You'll be able to replay the entire broadcast on twitch.tv/2K once the live-stream ends anytime you want.

# 117 kpax1º1 @ 09/19/12 01:49 PM
I feel like Ronnie is going to semi-cheese.

# 118 Vni @ 09/19/12 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordinalmold
guys don't worry they're playing w okc and miami.. same teams we're going to see and play w for a week on the demo.. totally what everyone wants to see Im pumped!
They didn't have to show anything and I can't recall if 2K or any other company has done this before. Live streaming in HD a full game 2 weeks before release. It's pretty damn cool.

Yeah we would have prefered to see other teams in another arena but we're still gona get 20 minutes of footage early. I'm pretty excited.

Its too easy to complain about everything in life. Chill a bit.

# 119 DatGD12guage @ 09/19/12 03:45 PM
Quote:
Bron is solid - I think he's past the days of not being able to perform under the clutch. Twas a joke.

And btw, Ronnie2K is in red:

I can tell that you are a serious lakers fan bruh, I can see you telling ronnie right now "Dude (LOL) theres no way Im playing with the Thunder"

# 120 Nodima @ 09/19/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
They didn't have to show anything and I can't recall if 2K or any other company has done this before. Live streaming in HD a full game 2 weeks before release. It's pretty damn cool.

Yeah we would have prefered to see other teams in another arena but we're still gona get 20 minutes of footage early. I'm pretty excited.

Its too easy to complain about everything in life. Chill a bit.

Sports games, I don't think so. But, even though it's not Live Stream, the gaming site GiantBomb has a feature called Quick Look where they'll play a game anywhere from 20 minutes to nearly an hour and a half with running, non-biased commentary, and these things can come out long, long before release. Sometimes they have developers along with them also, like when they previewed the SSX reboot.

It helps that those guys can be pretty hilarious; when I'm bored, sometimes I'll even go back to older ones just to get their take on games.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.