Home
WWE 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

THQ has posted some WWE '13 Universe Mode 3.0 details. Check out some of the new WWE '13 screenshots, right here.

Quote:
Create a Show

Players now have the freedom to create their own shows while scheduling which day they appear on, from Monday through Saturday. In their show creation process, players will be able to choose the presentation graphics, the arena, which rosters appear on the show, and assign up to four Championships to be contested over.

Create a Pay-Per-View

In addition to custom shows, players can also create a Pay-Per-View that can be held on any Sunday. Along with choosing the presentation graphics and arena, players can choose which shows participate in the Pay-Per-View, as well as the match-type theme.

Statistics

Players can now view various championship and show statistics within their WWE Universe. Containing both historical statistics and statistics that update as your WWE Universe progresses, players can try to further one Superstar’s championship reign or try to beat it.

Storylines

Superstars will enter into feuds against each other as part of a rivalry, while competing for #1 contender rights for a championship title, and more. Take part in 200 new storyline feuds and choose which Superstars stand out in your Universe.

More Content, More Freedom

Many improvements and other additions have been made to Universe, such as more matches per show and the freedom to edit whole match cards, customizable championship rankings, and the ability to restart your Universe from the beginning.

IGN has also posted the following articles, which include more WWE '13 videos, screenshots and details.

WWE 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 UMhester04 @ 10/12/12 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
No, that was the point of having different rosters. I could split them up.

I meant to say were they all active at once, because the word going around is we can only have 3 rosters active at one time. My problem is that I wanted to have 2 Raws (one attitude and one current), 2 minor shows, and 2 SmackDowns (attitude and current). With that I was going to have 4 rosters (Current RAW and SD, and Attitude Raw and SD), However I can't do this anymore. I can only do two current rosters (RAW and SD) and just one big Attitude roster, which is how it was back then anyways.

Unless of course there is an odd chance that we can have different Universe saves which would be the ideal situation here and I don't understand why this wasn't the way it was implemented in the first place.

# 42 DBMcGee3 @ 10/12/12 03:51 PM
Does anyone know anything regarding customization of the regular characters in the game? I thought it really sucked last year that you could basically just edit the colors of their gear and nothing else. I mean, CM Punk just shaved his head awhile back, thus already making the game dated. We should be able to do anything our little hearts desire to ANY character on the game. Why should I need 3 different roster spots for Kane when I can just have 3 different attires on one character? Off topic I know, just curious.

# 43 raggBAGG @ 10/12/12 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
I meant to say were they all active at once, because the word going around is we can only have 3 rosters active at one time. My problem is that I wanted to have 2 Raws (one attitude and one current), 2 minor shows, and 2 SmackDowns (attitude and current). With that I was going to have 4 rosters (Current RAW and SD, and Attitude Raw and SD), However I can't do this anymore. I can only do two current rosters (RAW and SD) and just one big Attitude roster, which is how it was back then anyways.

Unless of course there is an odd chance that we can have different Universe saves which would be the ideal situation here and I don't understand why this wasn't the way it was implemented in the first place.
Well technically there wasn't a brand split during the Attitude Era.

Just joshing.

# 44 UMhester04 @ 10/13/12 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggBAGG
Well technically there wasn't a brand split during the Attitude Era.

Just joshing.

I know I was only going to do it because I thought I could get more belts involved if I split the roster into 2. However I just figured out my method was wrong because I was mistakingly thinking my Smackdown roster was a Smackdown show, and since the belts are tied to shows then my theory doesn't matter anyways.

# 45 UMhester04 @ 10/13/12 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Does anyone know anything regarding customization of the regular characters in the game? I thought it really sucked last year that you could basically just edit the colors of their gear and nothing else. I mean, CM Punk just shaved his head awhile back, thus already making the game dated. We should be able to do anything our little hearts desire to ANY character on the game. Why should I need 3 different roster spots for Kane when I can just have 3 different attires on one character? Off topic I know, just curious.

Well first of all I am almost positive that they removed that ability per WWE asking them to, giving us the only options of changing their attires through superstar threads (not even entrance attires, bogus). Secondly they have different characters as separate roster spots instead of separate attires because if it was 3 different eras of Kane, you would have to keep editing the theme each time you wanted to play as a different attire (era) to stay authentic. Basically, them giving us separate characters gives us more customization options.

# 46 redskinst21 @ 10/16/12 01:47 PM
say i delete the superstars show and replace it with nitro will i now be able to put titles on the show or will it still be considered a minor show

# 47 georgiafan @ 10/16/12 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinst21
say i delete the superstars show and replace it with nitro will i now be able to put titles on the show or will it still be considered a minor show
When you create a show you can set it to major or minor and then you can get make a PPV for it also

# 48 redskinst21 @ 10/16/12 01:48 PM
couldn't find this anywhere either. can you now vacate a title? so not every superstar has one like last year

# 49 dochalladay32 @ 10/16/12 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinst21
couldn't find this anywhere either. can you now vacate a title? so not every superstar has one like last year
Pretty sure it's been mentioned multiple places.

# 50 nymets31 @ 10/16/12 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Well first of all I am almost positive that they removed that ability per WWE asking them to, giving us the only options of changing their attires through superstar threads (not even entrance attires, bogus). Secondly they have different characters as separate roster spots instead of separate attires because if it was 3 different eras of Kane, you would have to keep editing the theme each time you wanted to play as a different attire (era) to stay authentic. Basically, them giving us separate characters gives us more customization options.
I don't want to sound dumb, but I am confused. I asked before but never saw a response to my similar question. I want to create the Monday Night Wars. I would like to create the nWo, and would like to have Kevin Nash come out in an nWo attire instead of the crappy one in the game, can you change the attire?

# 51 georgiafan @ 10/16/12 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets31
I don't want to sound dumb, but I am confused. I asked before but never saw a response to my similar question. I want to create the Monday Night Wars. I would like to create the nWo, and would like to have Kevin Nash come out in an nWo attire instead of the crappy one in the game, can you change the attire?
I believe u can only do things like change colors

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.