Home
Pro Wrestling X: Uprising News Post

Every gamer has a "dream game." Yet few gamers possess the knowledge, persistence, time and funding to actually code those ideas into a complete, working video game. Dave Wishnowski, lead designer and producer of Pro Wrestling X, has built his dream game. But he still needs your help to get it released.

With a Kickstarter campaign just hours away from ending and a STEAM Greenlight project stuck in limbo, Pro Wrestling X has its mask on and its tights all laced up, but it still doesn't know if it will be offered a spot on the evening's card.

Operation Sports has been granted backstage access to speak with Dave Wishnowski about his wrestling game's pending debut on the PC platform.

Read More - Q&A With Pro Wrestling X Creator, Dave Wishnowski

Game: Pro Wrestling X: UprisingHype Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 5 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Juce734 @ 12/07/12 01:30 PM
Yeah this project is fantastic. I hope something like this can succeed and inspire others with great ideas to create their own video games.

# 2 Gramps91 @ 12/07/12 03:17 PM
I support any wrestling simulator out there. This is something that has a very limited market as far as what is available and I think the more competition the better. THQ's wrestling simulators are good in some ways but they could be better.

# 3 jyoung @ 12/08/12 01:21 AM
The project will keep going on even though they fell short of the Kickstarter.

Expect the Uprising version to be out in beta form next week.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.