Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

It looks like we'll get some sort of NCAA Football 14 announcement later today. Judging by the picture, it probably has something to do with the NCAA Football 14 cover athlete, Denard Robinson. Whatever it is, let's hope they give out some information about the game today.

Any guesses?

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 noplace @ 03/27/13 03:16 PM
Still no info? SMH...

# 62 darren1024 @ 03/27/13 04:31 PM
Looking more like next wk

# 63 Gotmadskillzson @ 03/27/13 04:40 PM
The only info was that they were giving away a football Denard signed on Facebook after so many likes and you had to say why you deserved the football. That was the only thing that happened the day this thread was created. Either way I have no high hopes or high expectations coming into NCAA 14.

I am setting the bar low, very low to the point if they are able to step over it without tripping I will be shocked and impressed. Only thing I expect is physics 2.0, read n react 2.0 and something they added last year to be either completely taken out or nerfed so much that it is pointless. I also expect bullet time 2.0 with even more Heisman greats. Then I expect them to say they fixed dynasty, only to release 3 patches to actually do what they said they fixed in dynasty. And probably a uniform store 2.0

All eyes on next gen, so I don't expect much this year at all.

# 64 mtoo22 @ 03/27/13 05:39 PM
Game freezing 2.0 now the game will freeze at other times other than just the 4th quarter.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

# 65 boomersooner31 @ 03/27/13 08:26 PM
The only 3 things I know about NCAA 2014 are:

1) Denard is the cover boy
2) we get the new physics engine that Madden got for Madden '13
3) Southern Alabama was supposed to be in the game but wasn't so EA is giving them the full treatment (accurate stadium, unis, etc...)

Yea....can't wait until the info starts pouring in so I can get overly pumped again.

# 66 ACardAttack @ 03/27/13 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1024
I dont think the NCAA will allow them EA to incorporate that into this years game. NCAA15, yes.
I think it is more reason to buy next years game than keep this year's...I doubt that the NCAA wouldn't let them...I think the ps1 NCAA games had the option for a playoff

A playoff system is the only thing that would get me to buy this year's game...if not, I'll wait till 2015, next gen and playoff system....

# 67 AndrewGW88 @ 03/28/13 11:05 AM
yeah so much for the announcement......lol can't they just start this already so that everyone gets over hyped again?

# 68 d11king @ 03/28/13 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
yeah so much for the announcement......lol can't they just start this already so that everyone gets over hyped again?
Well I'm not overhyped, in fact, I'm not hyped at all. I was playing NCAA the other day at my cousins house and asked him where '13 was cause I didn't feel like playing '12. I was shocked when he told me I was currently playing '13 haha, I'm glad I skipped this years title. Considering skipping '14 as well if there isn't anything drastic which I don't think there will be since the next-gen consoles are on thee way.

# 69 AndrewGW88 @ 03/28/13 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
Well I'm not overhyped, in fact, I'm not hyped at all. I was playing NCAA the other day at my cousins house and asked him where '13 was cause I didn't feel like playing '12. I was shocked when he told me I was currently playing '13 haha, I'm glad I skipped this years title. Considering skipping '14 as well if there isn't anything drastic which I don't think there will be since the next-gen consoles are on thee way.
That's a good point about the next-gen consoles. I wonder if they will release NCAA 14 or even Madden 25(14) on them and how different they will be. I might have to wait and find out before I drop $120 on both games for this gen consoles.

# 70 SageInfinite @ 03/28/13 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
Um there is absolutely no chance they come out for next gen consoles. Remember that these come out in the summer, and the consoles are due near Christmas. I doubt they even have enough info on the new consoles to make a game before they are even out. And I doubt they would re release the games in December. So yeah, NCAA 15 will be the first next gen game for EA most likely in terms of football.
I don't see why not, NCAA never launches with consoles, but Madden has launched with a couple consoles.

# 71 Nooooovak @ 03/28/13 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
Um there is absolutely no chance they come out for next gen consoles. Remember that these come out in the summer, and the consoles are due near Christmas. I doubt they even have enough info on the new consoles to make a game before they are even out. And I doubt they would re release the games in December. So yeah, NCAA 15 will be the first next gen game for EA most likely in terms of football.
Madden 13 launched with the WiiU...

# 72 darknmild @ 03/28/13 08:17 PM
plus im pretty sure they have had access to development kits as well. we just now no about but i think developers been knowing about it.

# 73 darknmild @ 03/28/13 08:19 PM
i typed that jacked up.... what i meant was we are just now hearing about the projected release dates but the developer and publishing companies have been knowing for awhile they were just waiting for Sony to make the announcement

# 74 ACardAttack @ 03/28/13 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I don't see why not, NCAA never launches with consoles, but Madden has launched with a couple consoles.
Madden is a much bigger seller and that is the heart of NFL season, that would be my guess

# 75 NoSupport615 @ 03/28/13 08:29 PM
What is it now EA?????

# 76 Soonerfan14 @ 03/28/13 08:36 PM
So nothing yet huh?

# 77 Cowboy008 @ 03/28/13 09:38 PM
How long are we going to have to wait until we actually hear something?

# 78 darknmild @ 03/28/13 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
How long are we going to have to wait until we actually hear something?
im guessing tuesday apr 2nd we will get the playbook

# 79 Sundown2600 @ 03/29/13 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
The only info was that they were giving away a football Denard signed on Facebook after so many likes and you had to say why you deserved the football. That was the only thing that happened the day this thread was created. Either way I have no high hopes or high expectations coming into NCAA 14.

I am setting the bar low, very low to the point if they are able to step over it without tripping I will be shocked and impressed. Only thing I expect is physics 2.0, read n react 2.0 and something they added last year to be either completely taken out or nerfed so much that it is pointless. I also expect bullet time 2.0 with even more Heisman greats. Then I expect them to say they fixed dynasty, only to release 3 patches to actually do what they said they fixed in dynasty. And probably a uniform store 2.0

All eyes on next gen, so I don't expect much this year at all.
I could not have said this better myself. Sums up all of my thoughts and feelings. Oh well, I'll turn my thoughts back to Skyrim and other games worth my hard earned money. I'm hoping all of the hardcore NCAA fans get what they want and need this year, but just as Skillz mentioned about having his eyes fixed on next gen that has been my feeling since January when I finally gave up on NCAA 13. IMO I just don't see how EA can justify spending the time and resources on fixing the issues that I personally need fixed with the next consoles just on the horizon, so I'll wait patiently until then with no expectations.

Tired of playing Daffy Duck to EA's Bugs Bunny. Can't do it anymore lol.

# 80 buckeyedawgtribe @ 03/29/13 01:14 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if past is an indicator then the football games that are coming out on the ps3 and 360 may be the best games we are gonna have for the next few years. Sure the next gen systems will offer graphically superior looking games but will most likely once again be football games with limited options, poorer gameplay, missing kicking nets, no refs on the field, poor announcing, no players on sidelines etc. Just sayin

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.