Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

ESPN's Jon Robinson has posted an interview with Mike Vick, as they discuss his new top selling iOS game titled Mike Vick: GameTime. They also talk a little bit about Madden throughout the interview, along with a brand new screenshot from Madden NFL 25.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Trick13 @ 05/13/13 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
"He resembles McNabb more than himself."

Am I alone on this take of the pick?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
Was my first thought - oh look McNabb lost some weight and changed his number...

After seeing the actually snapshot someone posted it doesn't look that far off, but I saw a skinny McNabb at first as well...

# 22 bxgoods @ 05/13/13 09:05 PM
New face scans,.... It's about time. Like really. Please add face scans to all the players who need them, no more generic faces on star players

The screenshot looks awesome btw. I also notice new lighting engine,

# 23 CT Pitbull @ 05/13/13 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Makes me kinda nervous to see the lime green looking grass again...but maybe im just nit picking.
no your not being "nitpicky". the grass has been an issue for a long time now. for something that is seen in every stadium inside and outside, EA's representation has been waaaaaay off. the texture has been vastly improved in recent years but the color continues to be off. In every venue the playing surface needs to be much, much darker in color as even the synthetic fields are now a dark shade of green to mirror its "real live" counterpart.

I really wish the dev team would take a look at fixing this or at least adjusting it a bit. think about how much of your tv screen, when playing madden is occupied by the grass. I think a darker more realistic shade of green would greatly enhance the visuals of this game which are good by the way. But it could look so much better.

# 24 qwikphaze01 @ 05/13/13 10:01 PM
It still looks like Madden 13 to me. Not impressed with player models. Lighting looks to be improved but that's about it.

# 25 ccoaxum @ 05/14/13 01:15 AM
the graphics is not going to get in better on the current Gen so yes its going to look like madden 13 just with better lighting!

# 26 Nza @ 05/14/13 03:52 AM
Is it just me or does everything from the elbow down on defenders always look so unnatural in Madden?

It's a bit like Ricky Bobby - EA don't know what to do with the hands.

# 27 DeuceDouglas @ 05/14/13 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
no your not being "nitpicky". the grass has been an issue for a long time now. for something that is seen in every stadium inside and outside, EA's representation has been waaaaaay off. the texture has been vastly improved in recent years but the color continues to be off. In every venue the playing surface needs to be much, much darker in color as even the synthetic fields are now a dark shade of green to mirror its "real live" counterpart.

I really wish the dev team would take a look at fixing this or at least adjusting it a bit. think about how much of your tv screen, when playing madden is occupied by the grass. I think a darker more realistic shade of green would greatly enhance the visuals of this game which are good by the way. But it could look so much better.
I remember this being brought up last year after the presentation blog where they posted this picture:

I tried to find the thread but somebody had posted a picture similar to that one that looked nearly identical in terms of the grass. The grassy turf is what I think needs the biggest change. I think the lack of field degradation over the course of the season is what's missing the most.

# 28 bigdooky15 @ 05/14/13 10:39 AM
Awesome, Vick still looks like an overweight beer belly football player thanks to those horrible Flak Jackets. They really are not that thick in real life as you can see in the real pics above.

# 29 mtoo22 @ 05/14/13 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdooky15
Awesome, Vick still looks like an overweight beer belly football player thanks to those horrible Flak Jackets. They really are not that thick in real life as you can see in the real pics above.
He looks like Cee lo

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

# 30 shugknight @ 05/14/13 12:59 PM
Is it me or does he look like Donovan McNabb?

# 31 jpdavis82 @ 05/14/13 01:03 PM
Kinda, but does anyone ever remember Madden 11 looking like this????? This was from the Madden 11 Presentation blog, they must have used CGI, this looks next gen.

This is what it actually looked like in game, pretty big difference.

# 32 speedy9386 @ 05/14/13 08:08 PM
lol false advertising

# 33 bxgoods @ 05/14/13 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Kinda, but does anyone ever remember Madden 11 looking like this????? This was from the Madden 11 Presentation blog, they must have used CGI, this looks next gen.

This is what it actually looked like in game, pretty big difference.
Lol I remember that

# 34 cthurt @ 05/15/13 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull

Thank you good sir, what i dont understand is they had the fields looking good in Madden 12..atleast for the xbox users, but now its like i cant play with my tv color up high becuase of how bright green the grass is, its just a big eye sore and unrealistic.

# 35 DeuceDouglas @ 05/15/13 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_Hokies
See this is a huge issue with most of Madden fans, they are more worried about these factors versus the gameplay that has been pretty atrocious for years. I could give a crap less about a facemask, cleats, shades, or anything of this degree, as what do they actually bring to the table? They bring nothing but being visually appealing...however if they added every single equipment piece in the entire NFL and still put out the garbage they keep putting out what good are they if you are so sick of the game you do not play it
Why is this always what it devolves to? Nobody is saying "They should really take out run free so they can add some more gloves". It's not an aesthetics vs. gameplay argument. I don't care more about gloves than I do gameplay but that doesn't change the fact that I would be excited if they put a ton more in or if they fixed a few things that were visually wrong.

If you want to play your game with a purple Peyton Manning with a one bar facemask, then that's fine. Who am I to tell you what you want your game to be like. I think the real problem is people feeling entitled to dictate what other people should want. To each their own, but we all have one common goal here.

# 36 mavfan21 @ 05/16/13 11:54 AM
I find this picture to be HIGHLY unrealistic.

Why is Vick vertical???

( i kid, i kid....)

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.